Page: of 2

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2011 :  8:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Girls I am so sorry it has taken me so long to post! Grrr, been terribly busy. Will try and post more often.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

buffypuff
True Blue Farmgirl

1183 Posts

Claudia
Deer Park WA
USA
1183 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2011 :  1:25:22 PM  Show Profile
I'd like to join too. I found tow different ways to read the Bible through in a year. You can use whatever translation you want. The first:
http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/readingplan.asp?version=51&startmmdd=0101...is a study of the bible in chronological order. You can click and then save it to your computer.

The other is a study of Old Testament, New Testament, Psalm and Proverb daily. Anyway, these are some suggestions that you may want to consider. This is such a neat thing to do. Thanks Maggie for starting it! http://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/readingplan/oneyearbiblereadingplan.pdf

Buffypuff/ Claudia ~ Farmgirl & Sister #870 ~
"It compliments God to ask great things of Him." ~ St. Theresa of Avila

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2011 :  5:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Claudia, I am so glad you want to join!
Right now I am at Genesis 26. Where are all the rest of you at?!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Gathered Up: Previous Topic My Challenge... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page