Printer Friendly
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Summer Living Ideas Next Topic  

JoyIowa
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Joy

273 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  6:56:24 PM  Show Profile
My darling hubby of 25 years have decided to stay in Idaho for the upcoming summer to celebrate. Ideally Garden Valley or Lohman area. We have friends there, but want to stay for nearly two months and won't take them up on their offer of spare bedroom because I really LOVE these friends! We both have applied our home building skills successfully to several houses. Hubby is a high school shop teacher, I teach elementary. Does anyone know how to go about getting a bit of a cabin to rent in the area?

Thanks!
Joy

If it's not illegal, unsafe, or immoral, why not try anything once? Who knows? You may come back for a second helping!

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  11:20:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Joy,
You could check on the Idaho Forest Service website, but I really think the rentals might be for more of a short-term stay. That's a place to start. Maybe check with a local realtor in the Garden Valley or Lohman area. You might be able to get a nice summer rental. Start soon, though.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

JoyIowa
True Blue Farmgirl

273 Posts

Joy

273 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  5:29:10 PM  Show Profile
THanks! I hadn't thought about the Forest Service. We have appointments with a realtor during Christmas sometime.

Have a wonderful day!

If it's not illegal, unsafe, or immoral, why not try anything once? Who knows? You may come back for a second helping!
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Summer Living Ideas Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page