Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farmgirl Photo swap round 4! Sign up!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl Photo swap round 4! Sign up! Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2010 :  10:32:05 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Farmgirls, Everyone really wanted me to host another farmgirl photo swap so I said I would. :) But, we are doing it after the holidays.
Here are the details.
Everyone, please send me your mailing address so I can make one big list of names and addresses.
Photos can be any size that you want them to be. This is Not a partnering swap. We are swapping with everyone!

If you girls have any questions please, please feel free to ask. You can either e-mail me or post here.
Remember, we are swapping after the holidays!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

Edited by - maggie14 on Dec 07 2010 10:06:39 AM

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  5:38:14 PM  Show Profile
I want to continue Swapping with new Farm Girls or Not so new farmgirls but who haven't participated before!

Peggy Smith
520 NW 12th Ave. A-103
Battle Ground, WA 98604

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com
http://pegsmiles7.wordpress.com
http://www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/PeggySmithsStudio.html#

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."
Go to Top of Page

Catherine L
True Blue Farmgirl

408 Posts

Cathy
Newton Texas
USA
408 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  7:49:29 PM  Show Profile
I'm new here so can you explain what the subject of the photos should be?

~Catherine~

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  9:04:19 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Cathy, no problem!! The subject of the photos is you! We are swapping photos of eachother so we can put a name to a face. :) It's alot of fun! Does this help?!?
Hugs!
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

Lady Woodworker
True Blue Farmgirl

259 Posts

Karen
Chamberlain Maine
USA
259 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  05:14:29 AM  Show Profile
This sounds like a wonderful idea Hannah,

Thank you so much for hosting.
I'm a little confused though...
-You say that you will post partners on Jan. 2, but then you say that this is not a partnering swap. I don't understand how that works.
-Do we submit several copies of a printed picture? Do we submit a picture electronically?
I would love to participate in this (even though I have homely braces right now...)
Thanks, again,

Karen

P.S. I don't think it's at all weird to experiment with name changes. I've done it and I think it's creative and fun.
Go to Top of Page

Catherine L
True Blue Farmgirl

408 Posts

Cathy
Newton Texas
USA
408 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  06:07:07 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, I am looking forward to this.l

~Catherine~

Farmgirl 2428
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  10:05:03 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Karen, Thank you soo much for pointing that out! I am so used to partnering everyone up that I just did that automatically. LOL I will fix that right away!
What I really need everyone to do is e-mail me with your mailing address so I can make one big list of names and addresses and than I will just e-mail them out to all of you.
About the pictures you would print out several copies. We are sending these pictures by snail mail and not e-mail. Hope this helps! Thank you so much for pointing that out again! :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

weaverchic
True Blue Farmgirl

362 Posts

gerri
Largo Florida
USA
362 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  1:03:40 PM  Show Profile
I would love to particpate in the photo exchange! Hannah emailed you with my snail mail address.

gerri
Farmgirl @1197

Happiness is in the comfortable companionship of friends.
-Pam Brown
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  1:55:12 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Count me in again. emailing my address.

Blessings and Peace,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

DNA doesn't make us sisters, Love does!

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  2:30:14 PM  Show Profile
Count me in again Hannah Banana! You should have my addy already! :) Let me know if you need it again!

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

SherBear
True Blue Farmgirl

77 Posts

Sherri
Mukwonago Wi
USA
77 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  2:33:54 PM  Show Profile
Count me in! I'm new to all this, so I think this will be a good way to start. Now to find a decent picture... :)
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  09:15:46 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you all so much for the e-mails with your addresses! Please keep them coming!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl Photo swap round 4! Sign up! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page