Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Entrepreneurship
 Dreams Come True with Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Dreams Come True with Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op... Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2010 :  11:20:36 AM  Show Profile
Update: Jan. 2012! Come see the new look we have on the Farm Girl Co-op website!! I know you want to join in the fun. Just sign up and come support farm girls and small farmers all over the U.S.A.!
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com/index.html

Since I started the co-op last year here on the forum we have steadily grown in membership with both our buying and selling members.

I am always looking for more members to join the co-op. We could really use more of both now that my new website is up and running. We started the end of September and our traffic numbers were good for the amount of time we were known about.

Then in October I did a grand opening contest and it doubled our traffic. Hold on to your hats, cause in November we tripled our traffic to over 1,000 visitors to the website and to each and every shop site.

We've only just begun to see the results of what will be coming this month and into next year. If you want to get more sales and better known then sign up to join my co-op.www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
The cost is affordable for any budget. Just $5.00 a month for your page and $5.00 every two months for the advertising I do for the group.

You also have to buy from your fellow farmgirl shop members. We are not an ebay we are a sisterhood and I promote that and encourage it greatly.

I give incentive gifts to every member for participation in activities so it is a win win situation for everyone. Buying members get rewarded to for shopping with us.

My motto is "There is more happiness in giving than in receiving". So as a member of the co-op we all have the giving spirit and it shows.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com

Edited by - marjean on Nov 26 2012 3:56:33 PM

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2012 :  12:21:09 PM  Show Profile
Update July 12, 2012- We are making new changes again to the website. The membership fee will be increasing on Sept 15, 2012. So, now is your opportunity to join and get a whole year of membership benefits before the cost goes up!

We will also have a new look to the website next month. It has been updated to grow with our growing membership! If you haven't been over for a visit in a while we invite to come and do so and see all the additions we have made.

You'll find a blog filled with recipes, DIY projects and contests each week.

A classified page so you can see what our vendors specials are each month.

Sign-up for our newsletter so you can keep informed on what is happening each month.

Check out the join page for our different levels of membership and the benefits for each one.

Our fun Eco-Gift Sampler Box is growing in popularity. We are adding more shops to it each time until we reach 25 items in the box. This is such a great value and a great way to be introduced to our seller's products.

So I hope you will come on over and join us and browse around and tell us your thoughts on our blog.

Sending You Love and Best Promoting,

Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
www.chartreuseprodcuts.com/marshajaramillo.html

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2012 :  08:17:33 AM  Show Profile
We have had so much success being on MJF that I now advertise on Raising Jane Journal and just started an ad in the magazine. Wahoo!!!

I hope you will come visit us and buy a sampler bag! We'd love to have you join us and get your handmade products in the bag!!!

We sell 100 a year and starting in 2013 it will be 125!

See you soon!

Marsha

Farmgirl sister #308
/marshajaramillo.html

Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2012 :  3:55:42 PM  Show Profile
What is your dream for your business? Do you wish you could get your work in the hands of some famous people? Join the Sunshine Farm Girl Co-op and we can help make your dreams come true!!!

Farmgirl sister #308

Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Dreams Come True with Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page