Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Gift Boxes-By the Bay Handcrafted Soap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Gift Boxes-By the Bay Handcrafted Soap Next Topic  

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3318 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3318 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  9:06:26 PM  Show Profile
Need a sweet little gift for the kids teachers? the mailman? gals at the office or a great stocking stuffer?

I have several of these wrapped and ready to go...3-bars of my lovely handcrafted soap specifically chosen scents to reflect the Holiday Season or your choice of fragrance, wrapped in tissue paper-boxed-and labeled with a cheerful holiday band-tied with string for only $12.00 each plus $4.95 shipping.

Melody
Farmgirl #525
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
www.bythebayhandcraftedsoapblogspot.com

TexBetsy
True Blue Farmgirl

315 Posts

Betsy
Princeton TX
USA
315 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  05:26:48 AM  Show Profile
Melody - I definitely want to get a couple of these packages in the "Holiday Season" scents. Remember those soaps I bought a while back for Christmas gifts? Yes, I used them all myself. Shame on me, but your soaps are so wonderful! I'll send you an email with my address, then just let me know how much I'll owe you for two packages.

Betsy

"God does not command that we do great things, only little things with great love" Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3318 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3318 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2010 :  05:55:00 AM  Show Profile
Betsy,

I will get them weighed to see what the postage will be and get right back to you. Thank you for your compliment about my soap-These little gift boxes are very sweet!

Talk to you soon.

Melody
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Gift Boxes-By the Bay Handcrafted Soap Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page