Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Missin' you all. Next Topic  

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  09:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Miss you all so much and I hope you are all doing well. Love you lots and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season!
Blessings and hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!

Edited by - maggie14 on Nov 15 2010 09:58:57 AM

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13641 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13641 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  10:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Hannah . .
You have a wonderful holiday season as well . . . take care of you!!!
Miss you too!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  11:25:20 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks so much CJ! And to all the new farmgirls, "Hello, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season too!"
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  3:38:46 PM  Show Profile
Hannah, it is nice to hear from you! I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas too!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  4:16:57 PM  Show Profile
Hey Hannah!. I was thinking about you the other day and was going to email you but got side tracked. And here you are! I miss you too. It's not the same without you here. Come back when you can, ok? And have a great Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Love and hugs, Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  4:47:05 PM  Show Profile
Hey Hannah,
You must be really busy again. Been thinkin' bout ya. Hugs and drop me a line via email when you get a chance.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  5:03:17 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Diane, Thank you soo much! I miss you like crazy! If you ever have time I would love to hear from you!

Kristin, I have been thinking of you tons! Everytime I go out to my goats I think of you. lol Please write soon when you can!

Nicole, yes I am busy again. lol I will e-mail you soon! Miss you lots!

If anyone would like to write letters to me please e-mail me asap! I miss writing to you all!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  5:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Hannah!!! I was thinking about you the other day. It was so cold and I had to dig out my beautiful scarf! It's great to hear from you!!

Hugs~ Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  5:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
You too Melanie! Thanks for posting!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  7:06:37 PM  Show Profile
You too Hannah! I miss you here on the forums!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  8:40:51 PM  Show Profile
Happy Holidays, Hannah! It's good to hear from you. I'm getting good use out of the dish cloths you made!
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  04:41:33 AM  Show Profile
Hannah, I'm wishing you very happy holidays! Miss you little farmgirl! Hugs, Brenda Love you sweetie!!

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:45:30 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Megan! :)

Susan, I am so glad! How are they holding up?

Brenda, Thank you! Miss you lots too! LOve ya!!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  08:52:58 AM  Show Profile
Hannah,
The dishcloths are really durable, well outlasting some I got from another friend.
The name thing isn't weird at all. I was Susan all through elementary, then in Jr. High I tried out Sue and Susie, just didn't feel right. And besides Hannah is a beautiful name, more classy than other spellings people might try.
I hope school is going well for you, homeschooling isn't it? Remember that has to be your high priority for now. We'll be here when you have a break and always glad to hear from you.
Susan
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  09:08:07 AM  Show Profile
Hannah - We certainly miss you too, so nice to see that you are checking on us, be well! Many warm thoughts for your Holidays!
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  09:25:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
We miss you to! Hopefully you find some time to come and chat soon! :)

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  10:18:16 AM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Cindy, I am so glad! Thank you!
I am so glad that the name thing doesn't sound weird. It sure did to me. lol Yes school is going well for me. I am cramming 2 years of high school into on. lol so it keep me busy. Yep, I am homeschooled and yes it is my priority. :)

Sue, Miss you too! Thank you!

Alee, Thank you! Hope you are doing well!

Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  10:23:20 AM  Show Profile
Hey Hannah!

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving & a Merry Christmas sweet girl!! Stop back in whenever you can, good-luck with all of the school work!!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  2:41:48 PM  Show Profile
Hannah, I forgot to tell you good luck with school! I know high school's been keeping me busy!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2010 :  5:22:58 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you Laura and Megan!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Missin' you all. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page