Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Reduced price/free shipping: Half Reversible Apron
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Reduced price/free shipping: Half Reversible Apron Next Topic  

farmliving
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

debra
universal city texas
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  4:52:28 PM  Show Profile
This is a new apron I just posted this week in my Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/summersplace

This apron features a citrus green, black, and gray print vintage feedsack fabric on one side. I was lucky to find this full feedsack from fellow Etsian The Cherry Chic: http://www.etsy.com/shop/thecherrychic

The opposite side is new black and white polka dot fabric. An edging of pretty green vintage rick-rack peeks out around the edge of the apron. The ties are a generous length.

These reversible aprons do double duty. In the kitchen, wear the "new" side to catch spills and splashes, then flip the apron around to serve your lovingly prepared meal.

This is listed in my shop for $38.00. For Farm Girls, I will reduce the price to $35. Just send me an email at
debra-a-a@excite.com to let me know you are interested, and I will create a reserved listing with the reduced price and FREE SHIPPING. Order now and receive by Thanksgiving.

gypsy goat
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

mary jo
michigan
673 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  05:18:33 AM  Show Profile
very cute, i like the fact that it is reversible very good idea

farmgirl#1362 whatever you are be a good one-abe lincoln
Go to Top of Page

farmliving
Farmgirl in Training

30 Posts

debra
universal city texas
USA
30 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  06:08:16 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much!

I really love that these aprons have "history." The feedsack fabric is so beautiful and has such a nice comforting feel.

The most fun about making these aprons is the "hunt for the feedsacks. I bought a piece yesterday from an elderly lady at a flea market. It was pretty grungy looking. I took it home, washed it up, and it is absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to make the apron.
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Reduced price/free shipping: Half Reversible Apron Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page