Page: of 2

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  08:47:53 AM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
I was always told that a woman's work is never done...I guess we're all examples of that. Somedays I wonder if I even remember what its like not to be worn out. Leaving the retail world has really helped in the stress department, but there are still too few hours in the night to truly catch up on rest. Right now, I'm living for graduation...I plan on skipping out of town as soon as I attend my last class and taking a nice long hiking trip to unwind and get back to just being me.

http://www.alittlebitofred.webs.com/
Go to Top of Page

mtngirljon
True Blue Farmgirl

539 Posts

Jonnie
Webster Texas
USA
539 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2010 :  1:43:57 PM  Show Profile
Me, too. Seems like I just go from before daylight to way after dark. Get up at 5:15 and usually get to bed around 11:00 or 11:30. I work full time and participate in some ladies' groups. I quilt and do embroidery and in order to do those things, I sometimes have to do them late at night. Glad to know that others feel the way that I do. And, as usual, I didn't get started on my handmade Christmas gifts in time, so I'm working like crazy to get them done now. would love to spend some time in the mountains someplace to relax and refresh . . .

Jonnie
Farmgirl #648

"Turn your face to the sun, and the shadows will fall behind you" - Maori Proverb

Go to Top of Page

rhondacate
True Blue Farmgirl

234 Posts

Rhonda
Janesville CA
USA
234 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  3:45:58 PM  Show Profile
I have been feeling SO wiped out lately. I think I could sleep for a month. I know some of it has to do with health issues, but some of it is that I've just been so busy. I keep thinking that life will slow down, but so far it hasn't.

~Rhonda

http://rmfo-blogs.com/rhonda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Do you ever feel wiped out? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page