Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Sunshine Farmgirl Coop Frequent Buyer Prog. Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Sunshine Farmgirl Coop Frequent Buyer Prog. Update Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  08:50:50 AM  Show Profile
Did you read my thread for the shop members incentive program I have? If so, you know I didn't leave out my other members the most important ones, you the buyers that support our shop members.

First, you can sign-up for the customer newsletter on my websites home page so you know what the customer specials will be each month. www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com

Second, you can join our frequent buyers program and receive gifts and discounts each time you shop with us. You just keep track of your purchases by printing the receipt from paypal and when you've purchased 10 items let me know and you'll receive a discount off your 11th purchase with the next shop you buy from in the co-op within one year Jan-Dec.

Third, you will be able to buy Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op logo products like our t-shirt and tote bags to spread the news about our great group on the About Us page of the website!!!!!

We truley appreciate your continued support and hope you will like all the goodies we will shower you with for staying with us!!!!!

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com

Edited by - marjean on Nov 19 2010 09:25:27 AM
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Sunshine Farmgirl Coop Frequent Buyer Prog. Update Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page