Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op Shop Member Incentives
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op Shop Member Incentives Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2010 :  08:42:25 AM  Show Profile
I wanted to share with all of you on the forum the great incentives that I offer my members of the co-op that have shops. For the month of October we had our grand opening contest and my request was that all members tell about it on facebook, email list, twitter etc... and if they did they win a prize from me that month for participating.
For October they will receive a handmade purse and handmade soap just for being active in the co-op as a seller.
Now, for this month I mailed out my seller's newsletter and they have a list of incentives they can do to earn a prize for participation this month. And, it's a great prize, if I do say so myself. They get in a drawing for: A Vera Bradley purse filled with goodies!!!!!!! Along with other great prizes just for staying active!!

So, if you havn't joined the co-op yet as a shop member you still can and get in on these prizes. Your first month is always free so join early in the month to get the rest of the month free. Now's a great time to join and grow your business.

So, you're asking yourself, but I joined as a buying member what are you doing for us!!! Check out my thread just for those members that support the co-op by shopping with us.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op Shop Member Incentives Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page