Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 To All Sunshine Farmgirl Coop Buying Members
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic To All Sunshine Farmgirl Coop Buying Members Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2010 :  07:55:24 AM  Show Profile
This is for all who buy from the coop whether you joined a while back (we had 50 members sign-up) or havn't joined yet but would like to. You are all intitled to receive the customer newsletter that will have all the great news about my new website just for customers.

Each month you will receive all the great specials we will be having that month from every shop in the co-op. This month we are having our online shop hop.

So, when you make a purchase from one of the co-op members off of the website be sure to tell them you are a co-op buying member. We also have a frequent buyer's program that will be discussed in detail in the newsletter.

*****To receive you updates each month go to my website and sign-up for the newsletter on the home page. It's that easy. www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com

I will be giving away lots of gifts to members who support the co-op each month via a drawing. So don't miss out on helping your fellow farmgirls grow their business and you receiving great deals and free gifts.

All of us at the Sunshine Farmgirl Co-op want to thank you for your continued support.

Blessings,
Marsha
Founder

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
www.sunshinefarmgirlcoop.com
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic To All Sunshine Farmgirl Coop Buying Members Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page