emsmommy5
True Blue Farmgirl

1547 Posts

Angie
Buckley WA
USA
1547 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2010 :  9:31:46 PM  Show Profile
Is there anyone who has a crafty type business that would take items and sell them for me? I like to create lots of things but do not have the time nor the energy to market, etsy, etc. But it would be nice to get a little return on the effort every now and then.

If you do or might... drop me a line. =)

Do what you love, love what you do.

Littleredd
True Blue Farmgirl

174 Posts

Patty
Norwich NY
USA
174 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  5:45:57 PM  Show Profile
Hmmmm, I'd consider it but it would depend on what you are selling. I already have an Etsy shop but only two items listed because I have the opposite problem. No time to produce but time enough to take pics, post etc. Recently I worked with my friend out in Colorado to help her sell whole fleeces on Ravelry and it worked out pretty durned well. She sold them all. What helped was I was able to work with the fleece and spin some yarn from it first so I could really sincerely be behind the product. That helps!

So what do you make that you would like to sell? Let's start there and we'll see what happens. My only catch is I'm getting married in one week so there may be a bit of a delay before I can actually work on this. Just so's ya know.
Patty
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Just wondering.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page