Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic The Shed Next Topic  

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  07:33:18 AM  Show Profile
Yesterday started out a bit rough. I hate talking about politics. Sometimes I feel that my brain isn't working right and I can't argue my point very well, so after a terse discussion in the morning about the economy and George Bush, I vanished to work on year-end books for the BF, more mad at myself than anything.

An hour later, he came back from irrigating and we went out to the shed. (very, very large shed that fits tractors, trucks, boxes, etc) It is amazing when a project gets put before you how the little things go away. He wanted to organize and it needs it. So we started in one corner. I found some empty filing boxes to put the farmer's market supplies into and I was on a roll. We didn't get very far, but it felt good at the end of the afternoon. We had three piles - 2 for donations and 1 for trash and a lot of stuff put away in grouped (like hunting) areas.

I'm looking at his work bench, thinking of the best way to organize that (yes, I'm thinking MJ's shadow markers), and hoping he knows what he's getting into when he keeps asking me to help him organize.

So the day started weird, but ended with a bit cleaner shed. It felt good. The old saying about busy hands is very true. I've had too many jobs that were all brain work, and we all need a bit more manual labor.

Best Growing
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic The Shed Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page