Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Heart of Texas Farmgirls
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Heart of Texas Farmgirls Next Topic  

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  8:20:18 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Hey, sisters, don't forget... if you live in Texas, we have a virtual henhouse here too! We also have a forum for Gulf Coast, and Piney Woods girls as well... Our long-term goal is to bring together various regions! ~ We hope to have another get-together in person next spring!

We are starting a book discussion, and planning for a winter project... Hope to see you there! :D

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

SuzieQ
True Blue Farmgirl

175 Posts

Suzie
Texas
USA
175 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  7:12:39 PM  Show Profile
Count me in Suzieq from Lewisville Texas.
Go to Top of Page

lilwing
True Blue Farmgirl

1403 Posts

Brooke
Fulshear Texas
USA
1403 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2010 :  7:17:38 PM  Show Profile  Send lilwing a Yahoo! Message
Hi, Suzie, You have to be a member of the Farmgirl Sisterhood to join the virtual henhouse, but if you sign up and then let Brian (I think that's the one) know you want to be a member of Heart of Texas, he'll get you connected. If you join right now, and you voted, put in the coupon code vote1102 - and let them know how your experience voting was in the comments section...a the membership will be $11.02 ! This will be good til' the end of November!

If you can't join now you can still join us here in this thread - we will be having a winter project of a rag blanket - if you'd like to do it as well - just let me know. We'll also be having a book discussion and some projects for Spring too! :)

~~~~
Proud Farmgirl #775

Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Heart of Texas Farmgirls Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page