Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Anne of GG Kindred Spirits Mags for MJF Mags
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anne of GG Kindred Spirits Mags for MJF Mags Next Topic  

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2006 :  3:14:45 PM  Show Profile
I have 10 Kindred Spirits Magazines that are all about L.M. Montgomery and Anne of Green Gables and her other books that I will trade 2 each for one back issue of MJ magazine. I have the latest one with the recipes.
If you are interested let me know! They are in excellent shape!

Kathy of the Enchanted Wood
http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2006 :  12:53:25 PM  Show Profile
I just love Anne - AND, I don't have any extra magazines, but it sounds like a fun trade! Good luck!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  07:29:44 AM  Show Profile
Kathy, which back issues are you looking for? I may have one or two I can part with. Right now they are at the farm, so I won't be able to identify which ones I have until I get back there for the July 4th weekend.

Jo
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  08:13:02 AM  Show Profile
I have the latest recipe one and one other someplace in the house. Let me know when you get back.

Thanks
K

Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2006 :  08:14:50 AM  Show Profile
Will do!

Jo
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  06:09:16 AM  Show Profile
Kathy,

I have one back issue for you, if you do not already have it.

It's called "No Place Like Home" with purple header and footer banners across front cover. Date says "Display until Nov. 15"

Send me your addy via email if you would like to have it. For the Anne of GG mags, these are new to me, so send whichever ones you think I should start with! Also, I have a separate post out on the Farmgirl Barter Forum for several placemat and napkin sets if you wish to trade any of those for the additional Anne of GG mags.

Jo
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  11:45:27 AM  Show Profile
Kathy - I am sending the back issue to you tonight...enjoy!

Jo
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  07:15:14 AM  Show Profile
hello all you Anne fans.... I don't have any magazines, BUT I do live on Annes island Prince Edward Island Sooooo, if anybody wants photos of Green Gables, postcards, pins, books, etc... let me know as I can get them any time....oh, by the way...I live across the road from a bed and breakfast that LM Montgomery stayed in quite often and my mother in law is the curator of the LM Mongomery school house feel free to drop me a line.... would love to hear form any kindred spirits out there!!! Mella

"I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  08:37:40 AM  Show Profile
Whoo hoo, Melanie! We are gonna love you here! Do you have any spare rooms for your new best friends? LOL

My SIL and I would love to visit PEI one day. Probably after we retire, unless we do a girls' weekend away without the DH's.

Glad to have you around.

Jo
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  09:50:24 AM  Show Profile
Melanie - how fortunate of you to live on PEI, there are not many places in the world I have ever wanted to see, but Anne Country is sure one of them- You are blessed.
Have room for a *hitload of girls hitting the road to visit hehehe

Are there other monthly publications geared towards LM Montgomery there? Curious.

Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2006 :  10:24:28 AM  Show Profile
Melanie- You are living in the place I have always wanted to go to!! I'm not sure why, but everything I have read or seen on PEI sends my heart a-flutter!! It must be the kindred spirit thing! So glad you are here. Oh, I have to go lay down now. This is just too much!!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2006 :  08:25:44 AM  Show Profile
Hooray!! I am so very glad that you girls love my island (it's mine now don't you know he hee!!) I do have a huge house 5 bedrooms that has been in my husbands family for 3 generations. and you are soooo right when you say it is beautiful. I would gladly send photos to anyone that is interested and Kathy, I will check out if there are any LM publications for you..... ahhhh I am truly blessed to live on such an awesome island!! Cheers, Mella

"I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2006 :  05:39:08 AM  Show Profile
Kathy of the Enchanted Woods, I received the Anne of GG magazines yesterday; thank you!
I will enjoy reading them and look forward to perhaps trading you for additional copies if you have any left. Have a beautiful day!

Jo
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2006 :  08:10:16 AM  Show Profile
hello all
I would be happy to send you any Anne treasure you could possible want.... there is a new musical Anne and Gilbert.. my husband and I just saw it the other day aand it was truly magical!!! Would you like to know what happens with Anne and Gilbert? ....... cheers Mella

Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2006 :  08:12:42 AM  Show Profile
Melanie, tell me, tell me! You cna email me through MJF so as not to ruin it for others. I did not know there was a new musical out...very cool. Also, I do have an SIL (named Anne for GG) and her birthday is coming up so I might be interested in a little something...we keep saying we are going to take a girls weekend at PEI. What do you have to offer (include that in your email, ok?) and what you would like for trade or price..

Jo
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  1:33:10 PM  Show Profile
Hello anne fans...I found a used book store here on PEI that has several copies of the Kindred Spirit mags...if you would like one, just tell me which one and Ican see if he has it, or would it be better for me to post which he has? just let me know cheers, Mella

mellaisbella "I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  8:07:11 PM  Show Profile
Hi Melanie..I'd be interested in some of the magazines. Let me know what the store wants for a few of them and the titles please. Thanks. ~Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Anne of GG Kindred Spirits Mags for MJF Mags Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page