Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Thanksgiving Card Swap PARTNERS POSTED!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Thanksgiving Card Swap PARTNERS POSTED!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 4

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2010 :  12:49:03 PM  Show Profile
Brenda,
I got your beautiful card today. Thank you so much. I hung with my other cards. Happy Thanksgiving to all you lovely sisters as well.

hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

http://butterflywings.wordpress.com
Farm Sister #1889
Go to Top of Page

nana5
True Blue Farmgirl

312 Posts

Rebecca
Jackson MI
USA
312 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2010 :  06:45:44 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Marlene for your lovely card. I received it yesterday. I hope you feel better soon. Happy Thanksgiving to you all.
Rebecca

Everyday is a new beginning.
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  12:16:53 PM  Show Profile
Debi, I received your adorable card! It put a smile on face :) I have it proudly displayed. Yesterday several people asked me who it was from, I told them a farmgirl friend...had to explain, with ultimate enthusiasm, the whole "farmgirl" thing & they think that it is soooo neat that people who have never met can be so thoughtful, caring, etc., etc., etc. I had to agree & tell them that's what being a "farmgirl" is all about! :) Thank you!!!

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  2:34:19 PM  Show Profile
Beverly you are so right. All the farmgirls are great. Will call you next week. Hugs, Brenda

http:///www.scatteredlittleblessings.blogspot.com

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  11:25:13 PM  Show Profile
Tiffany, my card arrived today :) You were right, it is a super awesome card! :) I love all your doodles! I wish I could doodle like that! Your list is wonderful! Reading it, I found several things in common that we're both thankful for... family & friends, pink Carhartt, grilled cheese, B&W movies, snowdays and farmgirl sisters! Thank you so much!

{{{hugs}}}
Beverly

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

herb19355
True Blue Farmgirl

321 Posts

Debi
Danielsville, GA
USA
321 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  07:24:06 AM  Show Profile  Send herb19355 a Yahoo! Message
Beverly~ I got your card this weekend. It was a great pick-me up. We had a very unexpected death in the family last week and your card helped me make it through. Thank you for your kindness.
Debi
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2010 :  6:48:01 PM  Show Profile
Beverly, thank you so much for your card! Farmgirl thoughtfulness is always a joy! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2010 :  06:11:26 AM  Show Profile
Michelle and Ashley, I got your card! Thank you!! Blessings, Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Thanksgiving Card Swap PARTNERS POSTED!!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page