Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 I drove off without hubby....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic I drove off without hubby.... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  8:51:47 PM  Show Profile
Check my blog for said story... Plus, I've figgered out how to put pics on my blog! Please let me know what you think!

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com .

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  10:00:26 PM  Show Profile
LOL! Girl - I've wanted to PURPOSELY do that a few times, but never had the gumption! You made me laugh so hard! 'Can't believe you're already having that much snow - my goodness! Drive safely! - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  06:50:56 AM  Show Profile
lol! I did something similar a few years ago. We live about 10 miles from the grocery store. I usually go alone. This time dh was with me. He went his way to get his fave bread, and I went down my aisles. I loaded up the groceries, and took off for home. As I was turning into our lane I remembered just what was missing. So I turned around to go get him. He was just standing outside the store shaking his head at me. Never said a work..Bless his heart.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  07:23:53 AM  Show Profile
LOL!!! You're so bad! LOL!! I have tears running down my cheeks; you have me laughing so hard! Ohhh... too funny! It happens! - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3324 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3324 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  08:10:12 AM  Show Profile
Very funny!

After this past Sunday' horrific fight with DH.... I was soooooooo ready to just drive off!! Anywhere!! Just Somewhere!!

Melody
Farmgirl #525
Go to Top of Page

gentlewoman farmer
True Blue Farmgirl

66 Posts

Judy
Bakersfield Ca
USA
66 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  7:13:57 PM  Show Profile
Love your Blog, you keep trucking and I'll keep reading.

Be good to yourself and be good to this earth.
Go to Top of Page

gypsy goat
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

mary jo
michigan
673 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  06:11:39 AM  Show Profile
funny:) never quite had the courage to drive off without him felt like it many times though! when i was about 13 i always thought it would be cool to be an over the road truck driver-my mom said that wasn't a job for a woman but my dad thought it was cool even talked about buying a truck together and starting our own business. boy would my life be different now-have fun on the road stay safe there are alot of people out there that don't respect big trucks(as i gather you already know from reading your blog!)

farmgirl#1362 whatever you are be a good one-abe lincoln
Go to Top of Page

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  08:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
love the blog and the hubby story.

http://www.alittlebitofred.webs.com/
Go to Top of Page

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  10:12:56 AM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by gypsy goat

funny:) never quite had the courage to drive off without him felt like it many times though! when i was about 13 i always thought it would be cool to be an over the road truck driver-my mom said that wasn't a job for a woman but my dad thought it was cool even talked about buying a truck together and starting our own business. boy would my life be different now-have fun on the road stay safe there are alot of people out there that don't respect big trucks(as i gather you already know from reading your blog!)

I just posted about a truck I once saw that had the 'and Daughter' on the side. I thought that was soooo cool. I wished I could have done something like this.

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com .

Go to Top of Page

harmonyfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

785 Posts

Debbie
Southeastern Ohio
USA
785 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  10:49:47 AM  Show Profile
I've never driven off without the hubby, cuz our truck is so old he's the only one who can fix it on the way home! Sometimes I dream about screeching the tires on my new Corvette as I leave him standing on the curb....lol....

Debbie

"If you can't find the time to do it right...how will you find the time to do it over"
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  12:08:34 PM  Show Profile
Truly, I have to admire a female truckdriver. I am a woosey woman who didn't drive until I was thirty. I think driving a truck would take alot of confidence and bravery!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

gypsy goat
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

mary jo
michigan
673 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2010 :  11:35:03 AM  Show Profile
that is cool about the"and daughter" that could've been me!

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic I drove off without hubby.... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page