Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 I am back.......if you will let me!! :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic I am back.......if you will let me!! :) Next Topic  

MargaretW
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Margaret
Dittmer Missouri
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  07:03:28 AM  Show Profile
I want to say hello to all my Farmgirl friend! Also, I would like to say thank you for all the gifts and well wishes, they mean so much to me. I have to say I am sorry for the swaps that I did not finish and hope that I didn't leave you all thinking that I am a "Swap Loser". Pain can mess with your mind in so many ways that I became so depressed that I was completly embarrassed to visit you all here. Heck I didnt visit anyone! I am so sorry. I am not the kind of person that can just sit and that is what happen, so my world close in around me. But as I am feeling better I felt it was time to tuck my tail in and apologize to all of you! So, I am truly sorry for any hardship I may have caused and hope that I can get a second chance!!

Since my fall in July where I broke my arm, my life has been one bumpy road after another. 8 weeks after the first surgry the doctors had to go in and remove the plate and screws because my arm because it was not healing and the screw became lose from the bone, causing much pain. They inserted a rod from the shoulder to the elbow attaching it with 2 screw at the shoulder and 1 screw at the elbow. I have finally regain the use of my arm, although it is not strong it works!! I have been able to finally quilt, cook, and clean! Funny I hated that chore before and now I am just happy to be able to do it!! I still have a long way to go before I am "As good as new" but everyday is better, physically and mentally!

So again I ask for forgiveness and hope that you will let me "play" again!

BFF (Being Farmgirls Forever)
Margaret
Farmgirl #1533

Proud to be an American! There is nothing better on earth than our freedom!

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  08:12:34 AM  Show Profile
Margaret-health issues can take your life south in a real hurry. Glad to hear your on the mend and getting your life back. Good news is always welcome.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

jclambert
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Judy
Stringtown Oklahoma
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  08:15:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi Margaret! Glad you're healing and hope everything keeps getting better for you. I had to laugh about you being happy to be able to clean. I just had carpal tunnel surgery and actually miss being able to wash dishes. Another week and I'll be complaining about how many dishes we mess up in a day.

Judy

"Courage is when you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what". Atticus Finch - To Kill a Mockingbird
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  08:25:33 AM  Show Profile
Hi Margaret, Welcome back, so glad you are doing better, mentally and physically.
hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

nana5
True Blue Farmgirl

312 Posts

Rebecca
Jackson MI
USA
312 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  04:43:28 AM  Show Profile
Get stronger every day. Welcome back!
Rebecca

Everyday is a new beginning.
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2010 :  05:28:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi Margaret!
Glad you are doing better and welcome back! Could not have a better "family" to get back in touch with..
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

gypsy goat
True Blue Farmgirl

673 Posts

mary jo
michigan
673 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2010 :  05:56:14 AM  Show Profile
hi margaret so glad you are doing better-it is good to hear. i hope each day gets better for you being in pain and limited is no fun. welcome back!

farmgirl#1362 whatever you are be a good one-abe lincoln
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic I am back.......if you will let me!! :) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page