Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Anyone else having trouble getting emails?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Anyone else having trouble getting emails? Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  09:54:48 AM  Show Profile
Has anyone else noticed that the "my subscriptions" tab is gone at the top of the page? And, I'm not getting email notifications when someone posts to a thread I've subscribed to for a long time. What's up???? Anyone else having this trouble?

I just renewed my sisterhood, maybe it will get fixed now. Also, when I logged in to renew it said my info did not exist. Strange. I emailed the farm about it. Hope to hear from then on Mond. or Tues.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo

dutchy
True Blue Farmgirl

4427 Posts

4427 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  12:54:07 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, the subscription tab is still here, at least for me it is. And I do get the emails

Hugs from Marian/Dutchy, a farmgirl from the Netherlands :)

http://pinkprincessdecorating.blogspot.com/
Almost daily updates on me, my home and my crafts
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  1:00:53 PM  Show Profile
Now, my tab is back and I'm getting the emails. Yeah! I don't want to miss replying to anyone.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.sunsinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  4:30:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marsha,

I'm glad that the subscriptions seem to be working for you again. That's a puzzler. We changed online shopping systems back in May and the customer information was not transferred to the new system. That is likely why it was not able to recognize your information. I have your renewal in my office and I will be mailing out your 3rd year certificate tomorrow. :)

Let me know if you need anything else.

~Brian

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  4:43:14 PM  Show Profile
marjean:

Apparently you crossed over to another dimension for a few hours, and all your communications to and from this world fell into the void. There's simply no other explanation.

Seriously, though, I don't know what all the pieces you're describing might mean. Perhaps the chatroom happened to have a particular problem with the subscriptions during the timeframe you were watching.

"My Subscriptions" not showing, as a problem by itself, might be attributed to issues with your login sticking. If you see it again, take note of whether you see "You are logged on as [your username]..." at the top. If you see the username/password boxes instead, then your browser and the chatroom are having problems communicating your current logged-in status. That's when you just have to delete your cookies and such and make the chatroom set new ones.
But the email function is entirely separate from all that. That's why perhaps there was a greater problem with subscriptions temporarily. I don't see any abnormalities with your subscriptions and all else right now.

As for the shopping area, Brian said what I was going to say. Sorry for the inconvenience of having to re-enter all your info.
Go to Top of Page

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2010 :  4:49:29 PM  Show Profile
Gabe knows far more about the inner functioning of our Chat Room and I believe that his response could be covered by my original response. "That's a puzzler". :)

Call or email if you need anything Marsha!

~Brian

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  09:47:02 AM  Show Profile
Thanks you Brian and Gabe. It was crazy that day. I had to go in and resubscribe to the threads I did have, they all were wiped out! lol
But, things are back to normal thank goodness.
Bugs do get in even with the best protection. You guys are so nice and I appreciate your responding to me.

Farmgirl sister #308
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.sunsinefarmgirlcoop.com
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Anyone else having trouble getting emails? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page