Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 "The Night Before Christmas"atc !! ON THE WAY!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "The Night Before Christmas"atc !! ON THE WAY!! Next Topic
Page: of 3

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  06:44:04 AM  Show Profile
Thank you farmgirls for all the fun and acceptance I have had since joining MJF...I was a retired, diabled school teacher that needed an outlet for crafting and news of everyday living all around the country. I have found it here and it has been so wonderful...Thank you and have the Merriest of Christmases and a Happy,Crafty New Year....Smiles.....Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2010 :  9:37:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls! Oh my gosh - I received my ATC's today and am completely enamored with them! I have them in my MJF Farmgirl ATC binder, and keep sneaking peeks and stares whenever I get a free second to myself. I just absolutely love them - they're beautiful - delightful! I will treasure them always! Deb said my sentiments perfectly - you've made my Christmas the best ever, and you're all in my heart. I'm so, so grateful for each and every one of you! God bless!!!

Thank you so, so much to you, Beth, for hosting this incredible swap, and to all of you wonderfully talented and creative Farmgirl Sisters for these incredible keepsakes! I really, really will treasure them always!

Hugs - and Merry Christmas to All!

Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  09:43:26 AM  Show Profile
Just got my ATCs in the mail and they are beautiful!! I really love what everyone did with these. Thanks so much Beth for hosting this, and thanks everyone for playing along!

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  8:41:06 PM  Show Profile
I got mine! They are wonderful!!! Thanks Beth for hosting!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  8:53:23 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
My ATC's arrived today . . . what creativity!!! What fun!!!!

THANKS to all of you for sharing!!!
THANKS to Beth for hosting!!!

THANKS and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
CJ

P.S. just so's ya' know, none of mine were repeats, so you each got something different.

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2010 :  3:39:56 PM  Show Profile
Just an update....You were asked to make 12 cards as 12 girls signed up...At the end, one had to pull out and one farmgirl just didn't get hers to me.....I had already received 12 from a lot of you and had made out envelopes for all 12, anticipating that I would receive all the participants cards...When I sorted them out, I filled out all the envelopes and sent them all, thinking it might be an encouragement to the one farmgirl who had to pull out and I forgot to pull out the envelope for the girl who failed to notify me whether she forgot or could not. That is why you received 10 cards instead of 12. Smiles

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2010 :  3:52:38 PM  Show Profile
Beth, picked my ATC cards up at the post office today, they are all great, thank you girls and thank you Beth for the time and the expense to you to send them all out, greatly appreciated thanx again. Girls all have a merry christmas and hope santa is good to you.
Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2010 :  6:25:07 PM  Show Profile
Beth, I think it's wonderful that you still sent the ATC's on! What a great thing to do! They're so beautiful - they are so full of the joy and love that they were made with - they should be shared! That's what Christmas spirit is all about! Thanks again for all you have done with this swap - you're the best! Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  2:18:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Girls! I received my ATC's today and they are great! I love them!! Just wanted to say thank you to all that participated. What FUN!! Hugs, Luzy

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
http://luzy.etsy.com- My etsy store!
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2010 :  3:15:41 PM  Show Profile
Beth sent me a set of cards-just beautiful. I pulled out-just blank-couldn't think of a thing. Wanted to let you all know how beautiful they are. Makes quite a display all together. I am enjoying them. Maybe by next month I will think of something. Thanks for including me Beth.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "The Night Before Christmas"atc !! ON THE WAY!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page