Debs
True Blue Farmgirl

100 Posts

Debs
Wellington
New Zealand
100 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2006 :  08:32:13 AM  Show Profile
As you can see from my location at the side - I'm travelling in the USA - at the moment in Louisville Kentucky - visiting some farmgirl friends here. Have stayed in some very basic hostels in Los Angeles in Chicago, and now in a nice hotel! It is pouring with rain in Louisville so won't be doing much today - will be exploring some south Indiana and mid-Kentucky regions in the next few days. Will be returning to Chicago on 9 June, then leaving for Seattle on the 10th - hope to meet lots of Washington farmgirls while I'm there!

Debs

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2006 :  10:06:36 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the US!!! How fun for you to be travelling around - I've never been to the parts of this country that you're in now - mostly just "out West." I hope your travels are safe and wonderful. Enjoy, and let me know if you pass through Utah. We have some lovely national and state parks here.

Just the other day my husband, little boy and I drove to Bryce Canyon, one of my favorite spots on the planet, and walked around the rim trail - that's about all I can do right now, but it reminded me just how important breathing in a little wildness is every now and then. It seems like it's so easy to pass those opportunities by sometimes.

Again - ENJOY your travels!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Garden_artist
True Blue Farmgirl

182 Posts

Tammy
Southern Coast Oregon
182 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2006 :  10:09:07 AM  Show Profile
Debby, Welcome to the us. When you get to Seattle, if you make it down the Oregon Coast, let me know.

Have a wonderful time in Kentucky.

When I feel spring coming I have to plant or I’ll go crazy!
Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic Travelling around America Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page