Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Secret Sister round #8 sign ups here!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister round #8 sign ups here! Next Topic
Page: of 2

youngbunny
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Jeri
Kirkland WA
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2010 :  9:36:49 PM  Show Profile
Thanks, Sue! Looking forward to this terrific swap! Can't
wait!

Simpler Life = Happier Life!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  2:23:38 PM  Show Profile
As of right now (Wed) I have sent to everyone whom has signed up for the 8th round of secret sisters, who their secret sister is for this round! If, by some change, you did not receive your secret sis, please e-mail me at:

suefeely@gmail.com

Thanks and have fun with this!
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2010 :  2:29:43 PM  Show Profile
Also, I forgot one very important thing, whenever you receive a note, card or gift etc., please, please, please post under I new topic I will start right now: Farmgirl Swap and stating "gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters".

You may have to go to page 2 or 3 under this heading, but please find it and post your mailing! This is most important so that your secret sister will know if you have received her mailing!

It only takes 2 minutes to do and is really so important. In past rounds I always have sisters e-mailing me to get in contact with their sister to see if their mailing was received!

I dont mind doing this, but it seems to give some ladies grief until they know as postage is so expensive!
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2010 :  5:20:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sue count me in on this round please.

Julie

With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  3:50:56 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
I received a few things from my partner and would love to post them but I can't find anywhere to do that. Do we have another thread that I'm missing?

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  4:06:56 PM  Show Profile
Hi Pam! I just bumped it up to the top so you could find it. It's called, "gifts received from 8th round of secret sisters," and the link is: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=45970 Good luck!

Hey - I'm loving all my Halloween decorations from that swap by the way. I use the throw every night! :) Hugs - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2010 :  4:12:17 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Thank you! We have all our goodies up too! I love those throws too! I bought a few for our house. LOL!

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Secret Sister round #8 sign ups here! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page