Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 Marketplace
 Anise Essential Oil "Kitchen" Soap----
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Marketplace: Previous Topic Anise Essential Oil "Kitchen" Soap---- Next Topic  

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3319 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3319 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2010 :  3:26:42 PM  Show Profile
I just finished wrapping and labeling my Kitchen soap that I will be selling on Etsy or through the forum, which ever works out best for my girls!

It contains Anise Essential Oil (---Ann-Neeeese-)A customer at one of my shows graciously informed me I was pronouncing it incorrectly- Anise in kitchen soap works especially well because the Anise cuts the scent of garlic, fish or onions that you handle while slaving away at the kitchen stove! I have the same luxurious all vegetable oils incorporated in this kitchen soap-which will leave your hands soft and smooth and moisturized.

Star Anise essential oil consists of ingredients which are typically effective in protecting against fungus, bacteria or yeast. Star Anise has a distinct licorice type of aroma--Don't you love the smell of Licorice? I find that particular scent very comforting and calming!

Let me know if you are interested in buying some!

Also girls I have two more amazing soaps that are curing and will be available shortly------
Petite Fleur
Baby Soap and not forgetting our furry little friends, Dirty Dog Pet Soap. I have incorporated some wonderful Essential Oils in the Pet Soap and additional extra soothing oils and Herbs in my new Baby Soap to make this a very soothing and gentle bar of soap for our babies big or small-My baby soap is scent free-

Thank you girls-Hope to hear from you soon!

Melody
Farmgirl #525
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
www.bythebayhandcraftedsoap.etsy.com

Edited by - melody on Sep 27 2010 09:45:39 AM

Caron
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

Caron
Orange Texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  1:30:32 PM  Show Profile
Melody, I am interested in the kitchen soap. How well does it work in cold water? I'm looking for some soap to use for camping/living history.

Caron

Happy Farmgirl Sister #254

"An Apron:Its strings gently tug at us, tenderly, softly calling us to turn back to the old ways".-Above Rubies Magazine
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3319 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3319 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2010 :  4:04:52 PM  Show Profile
Hot or Cold water Caron---It is very good soap-Lots of bubbles and leaves you squeaky clean!

Melody
Farmgirl #525
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
www.bythebayhandcraftedsoap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Marketplace: Previous Topic Anise Essential Oil "Kitchen" Soap---- Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page