Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 91 degrees! Where is Autumn?????????
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic 91 degrees! Where is Autumn????????? Next Topic  

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2010 :  4:15:07 PM  Show Profile
I'm wilting and just want to take a nap UGGG! I really don't like the heat and long for cool autumn days. Autumn! Where are you??????

Annika
Farmgirl & sister #13
Palouse Prairie Girls Chapter
http://palouseprairiegirls.blogspot.com/
http://prairiegirlsjournal.blogspot.com/

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ~Leonardo DaVinci

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2010 :  07:13:35 AM  Show Profile
Oh you poor girl. I know exactly how you feel. It's been super hot here all summer. I heard on the news that we have consistantly been in the 90's for a few months now. But today has changed. It's raining! Isn't this strange though for ya'll to be so hot in Idaho? I hope it cools off soon and you get your nice cool autumn.

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2010 :  9:31:14 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Wow! This is so hard to imagine. It is in the 50s here and getting colder. Hope things cool down for both you and Kris soon!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

meggy2
True Blue Farmgirl

111 Posts

barb
Flemington Missouri
USA
111 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2010 :  09:25:32 AM  Show Profile
It's in the 80s here, but the last time we had rain was July 27. The farmers are dusting in the winter wheat and praying for rain. There is none in sight yet.
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic 91 degrees! Where is Autumn????????? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page