violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  1:45:58 PM  Show Profile
Hi Hannah, What kind of soap do you have that is "almost" ready??? Can't remember how much is it a bar either or does it depend on what you get.
I sure do love my earrings and dish rags!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  2:02:17 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ruth, they are all "almost ready" so take your pick.
It is $1.00 an oz and my bars are anywhere from 2oz ro 4oz. :) So all you have to do is tell me what bars of soap you want, I will weight them and will e-mail you a total. Make sence?
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3318 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3318 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  2:13:06 PM  Show Profile
What ingredients are in your soap Hannah?

Just curious!

Melody
Farmgirl #525
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
www.bythebayhandcraftedsoap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2010 :  4:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Melody, No problem! I'm glad you asked!
Ingredients: Lye, vegetable oil, coconut oil, goats milk, and natural fragrance oil.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  2:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Sold out of soap.
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  4:12:32 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Hannah! I cannot to wait to buy one of your farmgirl treasures! Soon, I promise!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2010 :  4:30:34 PM  Show Profile
oh no! I really wanted some Pumpkin Spice ! Will you put me down for your next batch when it is ready????
I'm sorry I missed out, but glad your business is doing so well - yea!
Any more pretty earrings??
Peppermint swirl dish rags???
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  9:20:11 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Ruth, I still have your soap that you ordered! :) I set it aside just for you deary! :)
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  9:23:26 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hey Girls, I'm thinking that it will be much eaiser if you all e-mail me with your orders/questions instead of posting it here. I am so busy right now and just don't have the time to get on here and update everything. I will always have: scarfs, dish rags, cards, earrings, bath salts, body mists, and massage bars. :)
Will try and have more soap soon so please e-mail me to find out what I have in stock. :)
Thanks again so much!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2010 :  5:28:28 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Hello Everyone, I am closing my doors for this month and will hopefully be able to open up again December 1st.
Thanks again,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2010 :  6:41:19 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness Hannah, I saw this and said, no! I haven't had the chance to order anything, but then I read the post and sighed with relief. I understand, life gets stressful!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Marketplace: Previous Topic Farmgril Blessings. Closed. Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page