Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Does anyone need placemat/napkin sets? Pictures!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Does anyone need placemat/napkin sets? Pictures! Next Topic
Page: of 2

sonflowergurl
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

Katee
Tampa 'Burbs FL
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2006 :  08:08:41 AM  Show Profile  Send sonflowergurl an AOL message
Thanks Jo! I'll be sending out your cookbook in a couple of days. I think once people quit posting to this thread it will go further down in the posts. Don't worry about it, someone might come along a little later and be interested in some of the items left.

Thanks again!!! :)

Katee

A life without love is like a year without summer.
"Looking Toward the Son"---- http://sonflowergirl731.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  10:42:46 AM  Show Profile
Lynda, I received your package today! What a nice assortment of Pampered Chef Goodies! And, I love the cute cup with the starter pak of hot chocolate- yummy! You're very generous, thank you so much. I hope the placemats and napkins look great in your dining room.

Jo

Edited by - Hideaway Farmgirl on Jul 06 2006 10:45:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Jul 06 2006 :  9:29:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Jo,

I'm so glad that you liked the assortment of Pampered Chef items and the sunflower mug. It was fun to put together. This swapping between each other is really alot of fun. I was telling someone about it the other day and the lovely set of linens you sent to me. First of all, they were so shocked at what all you sent and then they thought it was really neat that we could do this without any strings attached. And I have to agree. What a privilege to be able to trust and know enough about each other's character that not a second thought is given to trading things around. I'm thinking that this is just how it would be if we all lived close to each other.

Take care and have a wonderful day. Blessings to you in all that you do.

In His hands,
Lynda L.

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  07:03:33 AM  Show Profile
Lynda, you are so right and I am copying exactly what you wrote because I think it is beautiful:

"What a privilege to be able to trust and know enough about each other's character that not a second thought is given to trading things around. I'm thinking that this is just how it would be if we all lived close to each other."

How nice to live in this Farmgirl Neighborhood!

It's amazing to me as well, that the items I don't have a use for can make someone else happy, and that I get to trade them for things that make ME happy! Joyfully,

Jo
Go to Top of Page

FarrarFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

330 Posts

Lynda
Frohna Missouri
USA
330 Posts

Posted - Jul 07 2006 :  09:11:16 AM  Show Profile
Amen, to that. I'm glad to have you as a neighbor. Where I live is in a neighborhood. When I moved there 10 years ago, I was so looking forward to having neighbors and chatting across the fence, inviting each other over, etc. Would you believe that in these past 10 years the closest we've come to being neighbors is a friendly wave from only 2 of the 4 who live around us. I should be truly honest, the neighbors behind us have been the most "neighborly." It was a very kind old lady by herself and occassionally I would go over and have tea with her or take her something baked and she would come to the back fence to ask for help every once in a while. Then I took on a third job and I wasn't able to do that for quite a while. Fast-forward, she moved into a nursing home and her granddaughter moved into the house and recently go married. So we have a very young couple living behind us now and we have helped them with a couple of things, talked with them and given them our house number if they ever needed anything. So there is hope for enjoying our backyard friends.

But all that to say, in just a year (I think it was my "anniversary" just a couple of days ago - time flies fast when you are having fun!) of being a part of the Farmgirl forum I have found closer neighbors and friends than in 10 years of actually living in a neighborhood. So thank you for sharing and being so generous, too. I like having you for my neighbor and if you ever needed a cup of sugar and there was a way to send in a timely manner, I would do it in a heartbeat. And as I do to all my Farmgirl Friends, if you ever find that you are going to be coming through St. Louis, please give me a call and I'll give you a place to take a break or stay, whatever the case may be. We are not big on traveling ourselves, but I love to accomodate those that do.

Take care and God bless you with the steadfastness of His love.

In His hands,
Lynda L.

Pray in faith and you will not live in doubt.
www.pamperedchef.biz/lorenzfamilycooks
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2006 :  5:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Lynda - what sweet thoughts you've offered up in your last post. I suppose that the MJF Farm Fair is the closest we can get to having many, many FarmGirls together at the same time, but I also like reading about the chapters and the individual get-togethers between Farmgirls. It would be awesome to meet some of you ladies in person someday.

Jo
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2006 :  07:36:16 AM  Show Profile
I still have several sets of placemats and napkins to discard and I'm filling some boxes with things to donate to GoodWill at the end of this month. Please take a look at the pictures with earlier posts in this thread and let me know if you like anything...I am willing to trade for cups and saucers or cookbooks, gardening books, organization books, etc.

Jo
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Does anyone need placemat/napkin sets? Pictures! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page