Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Love My Prepaid Legal Services
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love My Prepaid Legal Services Next Topic  

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  4:01:21 PM  Show Profile
I just had to share this with you all. I signed up for prepaid legal and identity theft coverage last year and hadn't needed to use it until this year. I had a few questions on some matters and just picked up the phone called the attorney's office and they took my info and an attorney called me back in 10 minutes.
Not hours just 10 minutes.

Then this week my bil made a big bobo with his business and not registering something he should have and got fined big time. So, he called me the legal no it all in the family. Goodness you go to college for a few years and study criminal law and your family thinks you're in practice. lol
Anyway, I connected him to my prepaid legal services rep. and they signed him up and got him a lawyer on his case the same day.
So, I just wanted to share that info. with you. You should wait until the situation comes up you may just have questions about something. Knowing for $35.00 a month you and your family can have piece of mind and get the answers you need professionally is quite amazing.
www.askkevhow.com

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2010 :  4:04:27 PM  Show Profile
One more thing I forgot to mention is that it covers you anywhere you travel to and your children living at home under the age of 21.
Can't beat it for sure.

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
Go to Top of Page

Diane B Carter
True Blue Farmgirl

1270 Posts

Diane
Blasdell N.Y.
USA
1270 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2010 :  1:29:00 PM  Show Profile
That is a good idea & deal. It cost my son $100,000 for 6 or 8 years of college loans. I think he wanted to be a professional student but finally decided on being a lawyer. So I lucked out, I have been lucky and never needed one except for closing on my home & my will which I did years ago.

Hope all your days are Sunnydays.
dianebcarterhotmailcom.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Love My Prepaid Legal Services Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page