Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 **December Ornament Swap* Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic **December Ornament Swap* Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 4

mamashaw
True Blue Farmgirl

268 Posts

Annette
Cahokia IL
USA
268 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  4:45:44 PM  Show Profile
Oggie/Ginny, I so apologize! I meant to post on Friday that she received your package; I got caught up in house chores and forgot; I do hope you can forgive me.
You are so inventive!! Peachie absolutley LOVES your ornament.. she wasn't sure what to think of it at first but after opening it out of the ziplock and seeing that it was indeed a REAL lobster tail she just could not get enough.. she even made sure her older brothers took notice. She is very impressed with your use of resources and the history you included in your card. Thank you thank you!
Ladies, Ginny used a real lobster tail with juniper and blueberries tucked in... plentiful resources in her area.. if you ate a blueberry muffin today its likely the berries came from Ginny's neck of the world.. cool huh?
I will try to get a pic posted soon

someplace between lost and found
annette FS#1372

not all who wander are lost

why worry about the comming storm when you can learn to dance in the rain
Go to Top of Page

Oggie
True Blue Farmgirl

526 Posts

Ginny
Machias Maine
USA
526 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2010 :  12:40:46 PM  Show Profile
No need to apologize Annette, it is the busiest time of the year after all! I was just worried because she had sent me such a beautiful ornament and quite frankly I felt kind of silly making it! But we try very hard not to go to the city this time of year & I had just returned from a long trip that didn't involve the oppotunity to shop, so I am limited until I get to the city. Then it occurred to me that unless you live in a fishing village, this isn't normal so what the heck! Wish I could have sent you live ones for Christmas!

Ginny
Farmgirl #2343

Life is Beautiful with Bunnies
www.thedewhopinn.com
Go to Top of Page

Mollymaude
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Vickie
San Angelo TX
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2010 :  9:36:13 PM  Show Profile
Beth,
You are so very creative. I got your thank you card today and it is beautiful. You do great work. Thank you again for the ornament you made me and for the thank you note.
Take care.

Life is full of special surprises
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic **December Ornament Swap* Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page