lulu
True Blue Farmgirl

240 Posts

Connie
Geuda Springs Kansas
USA
240 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  3:04:07 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I'm so glad you like your apron, I had so much fun making it and filling the pockets. I made my GGneice one very much like yours only not reversable. And hers is only 14 inches long, she is 18 mos old.
Connie

LULU
farmgirl sister #1369
"Scattered Prairie Gals" chapter

Take care and write soon.
When you wish upon a star...Jiminy Cricket
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2010 :  4:35:55 PM  Show Profile
LuLu, How cute that little tiny apron must be! Would have loved
to have seen it!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  09:06:44 AM  Show Profile
I received my beautiful apron from Merry yesterday!!! It is so cheerful, red and green and feminine looking! :) She is one talented lady! Maybe she would post a picture so you all can ooh and aah over it too!
She also sent the pattern, including 4 other patterns, called Fat Quarter Aprons, I'm looking forward to trying some for myself! And a wonderful knit dishcloth, which I love, I can never have too many, since I use them all the time! Plus a cute little notebook to keep in my purse! And, a little pack of Christmas kleenex!
Thank you Merry!

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  09:40:45 AM  Show Profile
Glad you like it Brenda, it was my pleasure!

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Your life is an occasion, rise to it. Mr. Magorium
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2010 :  10:35:25 AM  Show Profile
Merry, Do you have a photo of the apron you made??? I would love to see it. I love "fat quarter" projects, this one sounds great.
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Moonshines
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Lorrae
Craig Co
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  7:55:32 PM  Show Profile
dandylee the apron was spectacular I love love it and the apple butter and salsa looks so great the winter theme and rickrack on the pockets are so cute I thanks you so much I hope the season is filled with as much joy as you sent me in that little brown box

Moonshines #1649
Go to Top of Page

dandylee
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

paula
kapowsin wa.
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  10:10:11 AM  Show Profile
I'm so happy that you like it moonshiner, I love mine too! I wear it all the time. Enjoy your holiday! I hope its a blessed one :)

Dairy farm raised bon-a-fide Farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

craftystranger
True Blue Farmgirl

525 Posts

Barbara
Franklin NC
USA
525 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2010 :  04:52:04 AM  Show Profile
ayates (Anna) I finally have computer and router both working at the same time...see I'm back!! I was having computer withdraws like a child...hahahaha Thank you so much for my apron. Oh and your calendar is to cute for words...where did you find the small calendar? I am going to post it at work. It will keep me smiling on the tough days. Thanks again, Barbara

Don't forget to laugh!
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2010 :  08:16:59 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Ruth...sending yours now...sorry I am late...

Linda in Scranton, PA Farmgirl #71

The fragrance always stays in the hand that gives the rose.
--Hada Bejar
Go to Top of Page

Nettie
True Blue Farmgirl

173 Posts

Nettie
Bedford PA
USA
173 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  2:37:12 PM  Show Profile
I recieved the most beautiful apron from buzzn bee. (Debbie) It was a cute red full apron with gingerbread on it. And a lovely oven mitt and tea towel. What a great swap partner she has been and after being under the weather she still thought of me and the apron swap. God Bless you Debbie and take care.

Nettie
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  3:14:55 PM  Show Profile
Craftystranger --
I just last night opened the envelope you sent me - thank you for stitching the colorful half-apron just for me! I've neder had one without gathers or ruffles - a new style!

Merry Christmas!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  12:27:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for the lovely apron you made for me...It was so cute and the material too...Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Crafty New Year!1 Smiles, BEth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2010 :  4:33:03 PM  Show Profile
Hi Linda, I received the pretty apron you made for me today, I love the addition of the yoyos (I love yoyo - anything I just think they are so cute!) And you made me some wonderful dish cloths and a pot holder too. Love those homemade dish cloths and I can't knit or crochet, so they are extra special! Plus you sent me some yummy coffee all prettied up in a red and white little "collar"! Which I promptly put on my kitty's neck, and he didn't mind and he looked so cute. I should take a photo of him and post it - might just try that - stay tuned!
Have a very Merry Christmas and thanks again for a wonderful swap!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

Merry
True Blue Farmgirl

765 Posts

Merry
Ankeny Iowa
USA
765 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2010 :  8:48:44 PM  Show Profile
Lake Ontario farmgirl! I love my apron!! Its beautiful and I love that its reversable!! You are a most excellent seamstress :) thank you for the socks and chocolates and the sweet hankie. Have a wonderful and joy filled Christmas!
Hugs,

Merry
Farmgirl #536

http://afarminmyheart.blogspot.com/

Your life is an occasion, rise to it. Mr. Magorium
Go to Top of Page

4HMom
True Blue Farmgirl

720 Posts

Kelly
Montana
720 Posts

Posted - Dec 25 2010 :  9:32:21 PM  Show Profile
Heather B....I LOVE the apron you made and sent to me. It's wonderful! My daughter commented on the 12 Days of Christmas fabric....we've never seen that before. I love the towels you sent too. The yarn you used is soooo soft! Thanks again for a really fun swap!
Kelly

"Women are angels...and if someone breaks our wings...we fly on our brooms...we're flexible like that!" -Unknown
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2010 :  05:52:08 AM  Show Profile
I received a great apron with a perfect winter scene pocket from MamaRhi....I've been so ill with shingles in my eyes and couldn't even open it until yesterday but I was able to get my sewing done and will send hers off today. I feel so bad that I am so late on this but only had minimal vision and my eyes have been getting very tired with the virus in them. So, MamaRhi, I hope you will forgive me and I hope you love your apron...I made it reversible so you can wear it at different times and have sent a couple of extra things because you so patiently waited. Thank you again...I love my apron.

We can do no great things; only small things with great love - Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2010 :  3:17:29 PM  Show Profile
Starletta, Bless your heart! Shingles in your eyes, how painful! Are you doing ok? We had a lady in our Sunday School class that had them and it took her a very long time to get over them! I had them on my forehead, only 3 blisters, and they hurt! I got them after having the shingles vaccine and the doctor said it was a good thing that I had it, or they would have probably gone into my eyes.
Guess I had a mild case, but they left scars. Praying you are on the road to recovery! Take care!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

MamaRhi
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Rhiannon
Livermore CA
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2011 :  2:28:07 PM  Show Profile
I do love my apron and the books you sent! Thank you so much and I'm glad you're feeling better!

I would have posted sooner, but I haven't been able to get the site to load for weeks. Probably just my slow internet connection.

Single Mama living her off-the-grid dream life...
http://www.suomisidhe.etsy.com
http://www.gypsymamarhi.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic HOLIDAY APRON SWAP swap closed Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page