pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2011 :  9:08:34 PM  Show Profile
Megan, just wanted to touch base with you....I'm thinking your package must have gotten lost, I have not received it. I just wanted to let you know so you wouldn't think I was unappreciative. Hope you've recovered from your surgery & that you & yours had a WONDERFUL holiday season!!!

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  2:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
Hi Nini, I did make that stress relief pack, and have been for years. I started making them when my teenage sons were in HS and they were prone to migranes and stress over tests. They are 24 and 19 now and still sleep with one tucked into their regular pillow every night! I was thinking of listing them on etsy since everyone I give one to tells me I should sell them! I am so glad it is working its magic on both of you! Thanks!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....
Candida
Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2011 :  6:57:29 PM  Show Profile
Megan, received my package :) It's so funny that you sent those 2 scents.....they are my 2 fav holiday scents from YC! The candy has been stolen by my DS, but I'm sure he'll share! :) The "B" will be used year-round. Thanks so much!!!

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2011 :  8:43:42 PM  Show Profile
I'm glad your package arrived safely Beverly! I apologize for the tardiness, but at least it's safe and sound now!
God's and Farmgirl's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Candle Swap closed Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page