Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 online orders
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic online orders Next Topic  

NoRtheRN FaRm GiRL
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Migon
Burns Lake BC
Canada
12 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2010 :  9:48:46 PM  Show Profile
HI all, I placed an order a while back from the website wanting past mags, books, and a few other small items and when I went to the checkout and got my postal charge it was going to be about 80$ to get it shipped to me (plus the price of everything!) Has anyone else had this problem. I am in Canada, but 80$??. I can't afford that.

FArmer in training

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2010 :  11:33:54 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Migon,

I'm sorry about the scary shipping estimate you were given. If you were trying to place your order sometime before May of this year our online ordering system was only able to estimate shipping through UPS numbers. As you well know, UPS shipping from Idaho to Canada is, well, absurd! We would have to manually adjust the shipping rate and method after the order was placed. We now have an ordering system that provides shipping options through the US Postal Service as well as UPS. The rates are better and they do not add on duty fees before the delivery.

If you would like to place your order over the phone I would be happy to provide you with the least expensive shipping rate I can find. From what you are describing, I believe I would be able to send your order out in an Priority International Flat Rate box for $26.95. Feel free to give me a call! My number is 888-750-6004 and I am typically in the office between 9 and 5 Pacific time. (M-F)

If you have any questions feel free to call or email.

Thanks,

~Brian

Brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org

"A different world cannot be built by indifferent people."
Go to Top of Page

NoRtheRN FaRm GiRL
Farmgirl in Training

12 Posts

Migon
Burns Lake BC
Canada
12 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  10:30:12 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Brian, I'll have a look and make up an order and give you a call. Might take me a bit but my birthday is coming up and it's a good excuse to spend money on myself when I otherwise wouldn't :)

FArmer in training
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic online orders Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page