Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Farmgirls Virginia - I'm looking for you!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirls Virginia - I'm looking for you!! Next Topic  

babynurse
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Christine
Amherst Virginia
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2010 :  11:54:28 PM  Show Profile
I'm looking for any Virgnina farmgirls...I know you're out there, but I had time to scroll down through all 40-something pages in this forum! I'd love to join in if there is a Va group going. If not, I guess starting one will be next on my to-do list! Please let me know!

Thanks,
Christine

"Hey it's good, to be back home again...Sometimes this old farm feels like a long lost friend..."

babynurse
Farmgirl in Training

18 Posts

Christine
Amherst Virginia
USA
18 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  12:01:26 AM  Show Profile
Okay, it's late and I'm super-tired. So here are my corrections from my first post: It should have read "Virginia", instead of "Virginina". LOL. And it also sould have said I have "NOT" had time to look through all of the many pages in this topic (over 50 pages!)

"Hey it's good, to be back home again...Sometimes this old farm feels like a long lost friend..."
Go to Top of Page

MInwife
Farmgirl in Training

42 Posts

LEA
OXFORD NC
USA
42 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2010 :  6:11:28 PM  Show Profile
I live in NC but 8 miles from the VA line ( Clarksville area/ South Boston?) are you near there?

Lea

www.theendoftheroad.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Farmgirls Virginia - I'm looking for you!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page