Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Christmas Card Swap**Update 12-3 p.1**
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Card Swap**Update 12-3 p.1** Next Topic
Page: of 6

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  8:43:15 PM  Show Profile
Thank you farmgirls I received more cards from Teresa, Debbie, Diana, Peggy & Betty with many many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

CindyLous
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Cindy
Keizer OR
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2010 :  10:07:44 PM  Show Profile
I'm sorry I haven't kept up with saying everyone's name. I finally was able to get my cards mailed today, yippee. There has been some icky stuff in my life that has taken over and has kept me from doing the things that I have needed and wanted to do. I can finally say that it is over or at least my part and I am so glad. I was asked to be a witness in a lawsuit that part had to do with sexual harassment, it was ugly. I feel free and am so glad I have had my "sisters" in the background and unknowingly keeping my spirits up with their offerings of such beautiful Christmas cards. I cannot begin to tell you how much it has meant to me and how excited I have been to come home to find these treasures waiting for me. Thank you so much. There are so many facing trails may this season bring comfort and peace to each of you.
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  2:01:29 PM  Show Profile
Girls - the past few days have been so difficult, but your Christmas cards with all the lovely greetings, warm wishes and little surprises have been making me and my family smile every day! Thank you all for everything you've sent - I treasure them all! Love you dearly! - Nini

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  5:48:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies, I have received so many wonderfull christmas cards from you all. I am sending them out as I recieve them to break it up a little. I hang them up as they come in, will post a picture in a week or so.

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  5:58:11 PM  Show Profile
Thank you for all the beautiful cards I have received so far.

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  6:35:30 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Thanks to all the awesome cards I got some really special one Betsy your is so sweet!!!!Anna yours too that is so sweet!!!received one from Julie, Danielle,Shar and Teresa thanks again to all of you!!! These are so sweet to come home to open and read!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  8:24:39 PM  Show Profile
Ladies,

I Lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve all of my Christmas Cards. They are beautiful!!! I sent mine out today. Sorry I have been so late.

After Christmas, my Grandaughter is going to help me put them all in an album. I treasure each and everyone.

Farm girl hugs to you!
buzzn bee
Deborah
Fargirl Sister #1185
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2010 :  11:09:20 PM  Show Profile
It's so fun to pick up the mail now, cards and more cards, so fun!
Thanks everyone, you're wonderful!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  6:40:40 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
Wow the cards keep coming in and I LLLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE IT Thanks ladies!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  7:22:32 PM  Show Profile
I've received so many cards since my last post!

Deborah M., LOVE the tag! Teresa, BEAUTIFUL card,LOVE the style! Linda M., hahahaha, nope you had not sent one yet (just w/ the other swap):)LOVE the critters! Nini, thanks so much for the teas...Mmmmmm! Danielle, LOVE Florida & the card too :) Mel, you ROCK to have made sooo many cards! Too cute! Mary Beth, LOVE cider! And thank you to Janie, Carole, Peggy, Melanie, Betsy, Cindy, Julie, Karen, Linda B. and Anna for the cute, pretty, WONDERFUL cards!

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  7:40:50 PM  Show Profile
I too love going to the mailbox! Even though I don't go often enough. Thanx go out to Debbie, Deborah, Patricia, Anna, Beverly, Marlene, Melanie, Carole, Janie, Peggy, Diana, Star, Linda, Madelyn, Debbie, Betsy, Teresa, Karen, Betty Jo, Nini. Nini I think I wrote a note to you that should have been for Betty Jo......I apologize to both of y'all.....Well have a Merry Christmas all!!!! And thanx Beverly, Well when I began the project I don't think I appreciated the magnitude. I shall be a bit more prepared next year.
My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!

Edited by - Kirksmom71 on Dec 13 2010 7:42:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

pinkwitchy~farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Beverly
Lee's Summit MO
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2010 :  8:12:37 PM  Show Profile
2 more I missed......... Thanks Debbie H. & Annie for the GREAT cards! LOVE the sPaRkLe!!!

Farmgirl Sister 1575* * * It is often the bend in the road that makes life worth the drive * * *
Go to Top of Page

CindyLous
True Blue Farmgirl

81 Posts

Cindy
Keizer OR
USA
81 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  05:31:42 AM  Show Profile
I have received so many cards, thank you so very much.
Go to Top of Page

janiee
True Blue Farmgirl

820 Posts

Janie
Shawnee Oklahoma
USA
820 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  05:32:14 AM  Show Profile
THANK YOU LADIES!! The cards have all been beautiful and I love the idea of putting them in an album. I treasure all of the them. Just one sad note, whoever sent me one from Billings, the post office literally shredded the card and put the pieces in an envelope for me. I hope I have the name of the town correctly, I had to piece it together like a puzzle but I still appreciate the thoughtfulness of sending it to me. It will also go into my album as a memory.
love to all!
janiee
farmgirl #390
Go to Top of Page

ayates
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

anna
hailey id
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  06:57:19 AM  Show Profile
I am thrilled to report that all my cards are lovingly written (I just licked my last envelope) I shall miss my early morning ritual of coffee and writing as carols play. Merriest of seasons to all
Go to Top of Page

Shirley Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

115 Posts

Shirley
Beulaville North Carolina
USA
115 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  08:24:53 AM  Show Profile
I have been getting cards every day and it is so much fun going to the mailbox to see who I have recieved cards from today. Thank you to all the farmgirls for the beautiful cards I have recieved.

Shirley Ann

The distance between friends is never too far
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  10:34:20 AM  Show Profile
LOL That's okay, Mel... No apologies! You'll laugh: When I read your note, I wasn't exactly sure what I had written on your card - I thought, "Geez, it couldn't have been THAT long!?" LOL! You're so sweet! ;)

I just want all of you to know how much I, too, have been enjoying all these wonderful cards and little surprises! My son and husband also thank you for making our Christmas really Christmas-y this year! They have been enjoying receiving your cards just as much as I have! God love and bless you all!

Merry, Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hugs,

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  3:40:59 PM  Show Profile
I received more cards today. Some of the cards I have gotten have been homemade and beautifully done. I have enjoy everyone of them and can really get into just looking at them and reading them again and again. Thanks to all! Merry Christmas.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2010 :  5:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
WOW!! Lots and lots of cards! I LOVE them all and so do the kiddos! Thank you so much everyone!

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2010 :  7:43:10 PM  Show Profile
Okay, girls - I just have to say, I love every single card I've received, I absolutely treasure them! But Michelle and Ashley, I have to say receiving your card today was just such a ray of sunshine - I opened up the card, and there you both were, just lighting up the world with your smiles! You two are just too cute for words! What fun you two must have together - mother and daughter! Such a blessing! Thank you SO much for hosting this wonderful swap! You have made EVERYONE'S Christmas, so, so much Christmas-ier!

Hugs to all - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  10:04:29 AM  Show Profile
I'm sorry, I'm behind with my thanks...
I've gotten more beautiful cards over the past week from Diana W., Debbie M., Teresa J., Star, Danielle, Debbie H., Cindy B., Annie, Mel and I may be missing some but please know they are all loved and appreciated!!! Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

OneCraftyBugger
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

R

USA
626 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  11:49:39 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies, If you have sent me and card and have not received one please let me know, I send them out as I receive them and so far this year I have sent out over one hundred cards. I just don’t want to miss anyone. Once again, thank you all so much, its been so much fun to receive all the beautiful cards you have all sent.

Oh happy day! Farmgirl sister #1485
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheFeltedGnome
http://bellasaysitsso.blogspot.com/
http://theswappingcrafter.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  1:05:34 PM  Show Profile
Thank you to the farmgirls who send me the christmas cards these past few days. I will be back soon.

My aunt past away few days ago so I am just taking some break but be back soon.
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  1:42:35 PM  Show Profile
Annie, I'm sorry to hear that. I'll be praying for you.

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Dec 17 2010 1:42:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  1:44:04 PM  Show Profile
More lovely cards today from Catherine, Anna and Linda B..
Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Christmas Card Swap**Update 12-3 p.1** Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page