Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 My Shoes Gave Me A Rash!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic My Shoes Gave Me A Rash!! Next Topic  

natesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1735 Posts

angela
martinsville indiana
USA
1735 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  09:25:45 AM  Show Profile
What's goin on with my tennies?!? I have had them for about a year and they are so comfortable. I don't wear them unless we're goin to town or it's been rainin. I usually wear flip flops or crocs around the house and garden. I wore my tennies all day yesterday and went straight to bed when I took them off. I woke up this mornin with a rash around my ankles and on the tops of my feet.

It is very bumpy and itchy. What happened? I'm gonna throw out the shoes and head to the store for a new pair, but I don't understand.

Anyone else have this happen or know what happened?

Farmgirl Sister #1438

God - Gardening - Family - Is anything else important?

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 29 2010 :  3:20:04 PM  Show Profile
Maybe you brush-up against poison oak or poison ivy and it rubbed on your shoes. I had a scorpion get in one of my t-shoes, and when I put it on the thing bit me. It happened over a year ago, and my little toe still hurts.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic My Shoes Gave Me A Rash!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page