Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Homemade Fall/Winter bookmark swap Partners posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Homemade Fall/Winter bookmark swap Partners posted Next Topic
Page: of 5

Mommyswanson
True Blue Farmgirl

463 Posts

Laura
Waukegan IL
USA
463 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  1:10:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi Hannah!

I got my bookmarks today!! Thanks you!!

Laura

"That which does not kill us makes us strong!" "I cast all my cares upon you Lord."
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2010 :  4:52:04 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Your welcome! Didn't want you to miss out on the fun! :)
hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

LauraJane
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

Laura
Denver CO
USA
56 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  6:08:10 PM  Show Profile

I love, love, LOVE the bookmark that Karrieann sent to me! It is absolutely beautiful! She tatted it with gorgeous fall colors, it's amazing! I just can't get over it. Karrieann, thank you SO much :)

LauraJane

Farmgirl #2005
http://www.etsy.com/shop/laurawoodhouse

"May you be happy, May you be well!"
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  8:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
That is sooo pretty!! Awesome job Karrieann!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Lifes not about the breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.

Just a small town country girl, farmgirl,loggergirl, trying to live her dreams. :)

P.s. I've been playing around with the spelling of my name ( weird I know) and I've decided that I will stick with Hannah for good. Sorry I got you all confused. Hugs!!
Go to Top of Page

urban chickie
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Catherine
Niles IL
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  9:11:15 PM  Show Profile
Wow - that is beautiful Karrieann! May I ask where you got the pattern? I would love to try to make myself one like that....

Catherine
Farmgirl #1370
City Girl By Birth,
Suburbanite By Location,
Farmgirl at Heart
Go to Top of Page

bjhuff
True Blue Farmgirl

325 Posts

Betty Jo
Sturgis South Dakota
USA
325 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  5:08:11 PM  Show Profile  Send bjhuff an ICQ Message
I love that tatted book mark karrieAnn I wouldlove the pattern to make on too!!!

***BettyJo****
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Oct 07 2010 :  6:00:39 PM  Show Profile
The pattern "Broomstick Bookmark" was designed and created by Martha Ess.. I do not know if I have permission to share that pattern. I attended her class for this during the Tat Days. I am emailing her to check to see if it is okay to share... so hang on for a few.
Thank You for the complements.

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  4:32:16 PM  Show Profile
...okay! I received an email from the owner of the pattern for the bookmark. See it is copy righted and other things.. she gave me permission to quietly share the pattern. So... if you are interested in this pattern, please email me.. and I'll forward the pattern via email. Someone has already asked me via email.. please email me again. My thinking process isn't all that great for the moment and I need that friendly nudge... thanks!

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LethaDear
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Letha
Bowling Green MO
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2010 :  11:40:17 AM  Show Profile
Sorry I have been MIA lately. I've been diagnosed with systemic Lupus and have getting used to the new meds. Also my grandfather inlaw passed away.

But as for the bookmarks...I have received them all and WOW!!! What a group of talented women we have. I have them all in use too, lol. I don't have the talent to work with the scrapbooking and the tatting is amazing.

My magnetic bookmark idea came to me when I kept loosing my place cause my bookmark fell out when I would travel. I hope you find it useful.

Letha

To speak kindly, does not hurt the tongue.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2010 :  12:44:14 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Oh Letha! I am so sorry! You are in my prayers!
Hugs,
Hannah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Homemade Fall/Winter bookmark swap Partners posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page