True Blue Farmgirl

211 Posts

TJ
Billings MT
USA
211 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  4:17:17 PM  Show Profile
Hey you guys -

I just got in an order of free (well mostly free - cheaper anyway!) business cards that I ordered online. Vista.com has quite a few versions that you can get for just the shipping. I have two versions - a "mommy card" with my name/contact info and kids names and birthdates, which is great for my mom's group as well as those moms you meet at the park or whatever! - and my actual business card, with my info for the freelance writing I do. As a SAHM of preschoolers, I'm just tickled to be able to hand out my business card again!! grin. How silly is that.

It is handy though, wherever you get them from! It would be cool to put a MaryJane's logo on them - Farmgirl Connection cards! to pass out to possible new sisters!

I feel like I'm writing someone's advertisement - I didn't mean it to be one - just thought ya'll might like the idea too!! Have fun!!

~TJ of Green Willow House
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me." -CS Lewis

blackantsnpeonys
True Blue Farmgirl

151 Posts

Denise
Hinckley Illinois
USA
151 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  5:16:14 PM  Show Profile
I too ordered cards from Vista for my hobby or baking and cooking several years ago. Thanks for sharing, it's time to order more, almost out. I called mine business cards, now I am making new ones more like a "calling card". Thanks for the inspiration.

Appreciate the little things, for they are not really that little.
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2010 :  7:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
MaryJanes Farm actually has some sisterhood cards if you want to hand them out- They are really neat! I would recommend contacting Carol (at) maryjanesfarm (dot) org.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
Put your pin on the farmgirl map! www.farmgirlmap.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

harmonyfarm
True Blue Farmgirl

785 Posts

Debbie
Southeastern Ohio
USA
785 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2010 :  4:34:51 PM  Show Profile
I just got an order from Vista Print also. 250 Free Business Cards for $5.97 shipping. It took three weeks to get them and I love them. They have 40 different styles and you can put anything on them. Mine look very Victorian... you can use them for calling cards or business cards.

Debbie

"If you can't find the time to do it right...how will you find the time to do it over"
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Calling Cards... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page