Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Parenting & Farm Kids
 A visit from the Tooth Fairy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic A visit from the Tooth Fairy Next Topic  

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  11:16:35 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Bri lost her first top front tooth.

OMG She looks too cute.

Tooth Fairy left her a 20.00. (Didn't have change) Plus she has been really sick. She wanted a DS game that was 19.99. So we just went with it.

www.mrsrooster.blogspot.com

Farmgirl #1259

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  12:07:37 PM  Show Profile
They look so cute with their teeth missing. Kansas lost her 2 bottom teeth first. Then the 2 top ones came out just a few weeks ago. She turned 7 the last of April. I only ever got like .25. Jeeze, that's alot of moolah! Maybe I should pull a few and I'll get that much! Is she better now?

Kris

Happiness is simple.
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  12:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
She is more normal today. I get uptight when she is sick. I almost dropped the themometer when it was 104.7. Got her in the tub and Advil in quick as a wink. Was down within 20 minutes. Talked to the Pharmist at Walgreen. Lots of kids sick with this. Didn't take her to ER because there is usually a four hour wait. Lots of people use ER as a doctor's office. They weren't going to tell me anything that I wasn't already doing.

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

Karrieann
True Blue Farmgirl

1900 Posts

Karrieann
Northeast Georgia
USA
1900 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2010 :  1:42:42 PM  Show Profile
...we want pictures!!!! :oD

Karrieann ~ Farmgirl Sister #766 (29 Sept 2009)

My Blog: ...following my heart, dreams and Jesus
...http://karrieann-followingmyheartandjesus.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  05:48:20 AM  Show Profile
Yikes - I hope she doesn't have a chance to talk to my kids who get $5, some sugarless bubblegum and a whole lot of "fairy dust": (glitter)!

farmgirl sister #1927
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  11:33:20 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Bri has lost her second front tooth. Pic's are on my blog!!

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4737 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4737 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  3:07:22 PM  Show Profile
The tooth fairy has been visiting us a lot this summer. My 7 year old has lost so many teeth that I keep telling him he looks like a Jack-O-Lantern.

Bri looks adorable with or without her teeth!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  4:35:22 PM  Show Profile
I just can't stop laughing. I remember when my son first lost a tooth I told him the tooth fairy would come in the night and leave a surprise and take away the old tooth. That night I had him put his tooth under his pillow and tucked him in and he started crying. He said "I don't want that lady in my room, I don't even know her." So we fixed a little box on the porch for him to leave his tooth. The next morning after finding his money he thought she may not be so bad. You just got to love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs, Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2010 :  06:40:35 AM  Show Profile
How is it that kids' teeth always fall out at night before bed when the Tooth Fairy is always short on change? LOL.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

MrsRooster
True Blue Farmgirl

1168 Posts

Amy
Seabrook TX
USA
1168 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2010 :  09:53:36 AM  Show Profile  Send MrsRooster a Yahoo! Message
Oh Classygram, that really made me laugh. We are always warning about strangers then we tell them one is coming into their room. LOL

Farmgirl #1259
Go to Top of Page
  Parenting & Farm Kids: Previous Topic A visit from the Tooth Fairy Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page