Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Idaho Farmgirl Chapters
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Idaho Farmgirl Chapters Next Topic  

Marlies Schmitt
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Marlies
Nampa Idaho
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2010 :  12:04:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh where, Oh where, are the Idaho Farmgirl Chapters located? I'm a new Sister #1827 and would love to join a Chapter but can't seem to find one in my area. Can't get enough of Mary Janes Farm girl chat, would like to help with a service project, and started a huge Heirloom, Organic Garden. I sew, embroider, and knit (in the Winter) and garden, camp and enjoy the outdoors in the summer. Love to to talk "Farmgirl" talk all Seasons!

Please, please let me know where you are!

Marlies

Duck Lane Winery

wordsforliving
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Jannifer
Boise ID
USA
2 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  10:33:48 PM  Show Profile
Hello Marlies - I haven't been able to find a local chapter either. I tried to get some information from a few that we listed, but received no response.
Go to Top of Page

harnett72
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Heather
Emmett Idaho
USA
8 Posts

Posted - May 27 2011 :  4:29:05 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies...I had info on a local (Boise-area) chapter last year, but was never able to join in as my husband is deployed and I have a hard time getting out of the house with two little ones. I've emailed the chapter contact that I had to see if they are still getting together...will let you know what I hear.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #3087

http://shcidaho.blogspot.com

"Start embracing the passion that is calling you, and use it to illuminate the world." -Oprah
Go to Top of Page

happyworkerbee
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Theresa
St. Maries Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2011 :  3:39:54 PM  Show Profile  Send happyworkerbee a Yahoo! Message
Hi looking for a chapter in North Idaho. St. Maries area. Have not been able to find any other members except my daughter. Let me know if there are any sister out there that might want to start a chapter here.

Some times all you can do is wait for some kind soul to pull you out of the mess you'd gotten yourself into...
farmgirl # 2811
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Idaho Farmgirl Chapters Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page