Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 CJ----You are an incredible person!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic CJ----You are an incredible person! Next Topic  

melody
True Blue Farmgirl

3317 Posts

Melody
The Great North Woods in the Land of Hiawatha
USA
3317 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  12:11:51 PM  Show Profile
My aprons arrived this afternoon and CJ they are just toooo nice to use! I don't want to get them dirty-

I was not expecting such attention to detail, they are made with quality sturdy fabric.... and the color schemes--OH MY! I am smiling from ear to ear-

What a treat to get a handcrafted item from someone who is a TRUE artist with her needle!

Thank you dear friend- I LOVE THEM!!

Talk to you soon---Oh....I plan on sending Nicole on the island one apron along with your business cards-Can't wait to see what she thinks of them.

Take care!

Melody
Farmgirl #525
www.melodynotes-melodynotes.blogspot.com
http://www.farmgirlhistory.blogspot.com/
www.lemonverbenasoap.etsy.com
www.longtallsallys.etsy.com

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  12:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
She really is incredible! And her aprons are amazing!
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  2:23:23 PM  Show Profile
I have a CJ creation and I just love it! She does such a beautiful job and very reasonable. I strongly suggest everyone should check out her apron blog spot.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.
http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922
Go to Top of Page

jclambert
True Blue Farmgirl

149 Posts

Judy
Stringtown Oklahoma
USA
149 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2010 :  3:09:08 PM  Show Profile
I have one too and it's my favorite. I couldn't believe the great price. Mass produced ones are alot more
expensive and not nearly as well made.

Judy

"Speak your mind and ride a fast horse"
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2010 :  06:51:23 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Melody . . I'm glad your aprons arrived. And I thank you, with humility, for your kind and complimentary words! THANKS!!!!!

I enjoy making my aprons . . and trying to be creative!
Aprons are disappearing off my blogspot because I also sell them at our Farmers Market. But I will ALWAYS be making more and am ALWAYS willing to do custom orders, etc.

My daughter is here visiting and we cut out one for her, one more for me to sell and 4 for our breast cancer events this fall. We will be participating as "Celtic Farmgirls for the Fight". We thought cute aprons from a variety of pink ribbon breast cancer fabrics would be the ticket . . .

Anyway, I'm glad to have been able to share my aprons with you girls and thank you, again, for your kind words!!!
THANKS!!!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665

From my Heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

From my Hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

From my Hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com

Edited by - ceejay48 on Jul 02 2010 06:52:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

birdie71
True Blue Farmgirl

254 Posts

Robin
Glendale Arizona
USA
254 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2010 :  07:10:38 AM  Show Profile  Send birdie71 a Yahoo! Message
Yeah she is GOOD! She made me a few! My favorite to use at the house is my chili pepper apron (my kitchen is mexican southwest)! She has also been teaching me how to sew aprons! Thanks Mom for sharing the knowledge and skill! She has even made some for my teacher collegues and our para professionals! We all have our little half aprons with alligators (our school mascot) all over them! Very handy to have when moving about the room. I actually have half aprons that she made me that coordinate with my outfits each day! She is a pretty crafty and incredible person! I honored and blessed to have her as my friend and mom and that she shares her skill with me!!!

Robin
Farmgirl Sister #1301
Farming in the Sonoran Desert? Hmmm?!

my mama's (ceejay48) craftiness ~ www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com
my daddy's craftiness ~ www.aspenforge.com
Go to Top of Page

Montrose Girl
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm

1360 Posts

Laurie
Montrose CO
1360 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2010 :  05:49:56 AM  Show Profile
I get to brag on her too just as our henhouse matron. She does an amazing job and earned the farmgirl of the year award. I never expected the welcome packet and how she motivates and keeps the house so involved. Thanks CJ!

Best Growing
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic CJ----You are an incredible person! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page