Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Looking for Cloth diapers or a pattern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Looking for Cloth diapers or a pattern Next Topic  

missiebaldwin
Farmgirl at Heart

2 Posts

Missie
Onondaga MI
USA
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  08:49:15 AM  Show Profile
I am planning on going cloth with my next baby. The spirit is willing, but the budget is tight. I am looking for gently used cloth diapers (preferably "all in ones" or "one size").

I am also open to making my own, I still have a good 8 months of waiting! If you have a good patten for fitted cloth diapers, please help a sista out:) Thank you so much ladies!

girlfriday
True Blue Farmgirl

50 Posts

Jessica
Dallas TX
USA
50 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2010 :  2:13:38 PM  Show Profile
Hi! I have about 4 or 5 Bummis Covers and maybe a dozen to 18 organic hemp prefolds. I'd love to sell or swap them! They are size Medium, so they will probably fit when your baby is 6-9 months old. They fit mine all the way until about 18 months. The covers are in pretty good, but not perfect condition, but they don't have any stains or anything, just a few snags where the velcro stuck to itself in the wash.

Proud Farmgirl Sister #1727!
Go to Top of Page

Oxbow
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Lindsay
Winchester Idaho
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2010 :  07:35:36 AM  Show Profile
Hi! If you still need diapers I have some. I am not sure how many. I am away from home at the moment and will be for another week. When I get home I will get the specifics for you and let you know how many I have.
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Looking for Cloth diapers or a pattern Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page