westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  07:35:11 AM  Show Profile
Hi, hope everyone had a great mothers day. I had such an easy & relaxing day yesterday that I've been on a tare for the last 4 hrs. Made 2 loaves of bread, cookies are in the oven, cleaned & mopped floors, vaccumed, cleaned out birds cage, working on hampsters, getting ready to get dinner together (work evenings)and I love it!! By about 10 to 10:30pm when I will actually get home from work, I am so tired but I love going to bed early and getting up early. I gave my job notice that im quitting in July. I promised my hubby & daughter when she started high school I would stop working evenings. We have always done that so one of us would always be home and it has worked but now I need to be home at night. So I'll be looking for something during the day again but still around her hrs.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 15 2006 :  2:25:32 PM  Show Profile
WOW!!! I am so impressed! What a great couple of days for you - ENJOY!!!!! I am just imagining your family, happily eating their dinner in a clean, content home smelling like freshly baked goods. They truly DO have a great mother! (and wife)

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic The day after mothers day Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page