Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Snow?...Did you say snow?....CLOSED & ENDED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Snow?...Did you say snow?....CLOSED & ENDED Next Topic
Page: of 3

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2010 :  07:55:19 AM  Show Profile
Candida
I like cross stitch so I am willing to wait. Glas you liked the one I sent, now I know he will have a good home.

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

khartquilt
True Blue Farmgirl

1176 Posts

USA
1176 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2010 :  03:04:58 AM  Show Profile
Here is the wonderful snow girl that Robin made for me. I think I am going to keep it in my kitchen window for now. Thank you very much!!

Kathy H
Farmgirl Sister #81
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world..." (anomymous)
http://khartquilt.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2010 :  4:15:20 PM  Show Profile
Dear Diana,
I just wanted to say thank you for your notecard regarding my snowman. I'm glad you liked yours, and I appreciate you keeping me up to date on mine. No rush... when you get to it is fine!
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  2:54:43 PM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
I finally finished my snowman ornament Linda Jo ! I am mailing him to you tomorrow. I will post a picture of it after you receive it, I dont want to spoil the surprise!

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....

Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com
Go to Top of Page

LindaJo
True Blue Farmgirl

650 Posts

Linda
Fargo ND
USA
650 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  10:04:38 AM  Show Profile
Went home yesterday and my snowman arrived from Candida. He is cross stitched and her work is very good. Cute, cute, cute!! Thank you Candida, I will enjoy him.
Linda

Art cleans the dust of everyday life from the soul. Picasso
Go to Top of Page

DuckGirlMass
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Candida
Leicester MA
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  4:31:45 PM  Show Profile  Send DuckGirlMass an AOL message  Send DuckGirlMass a Yahoo! Message
I am so glad you like him LindaJo! I am making one for myself too! I filled it with balsam pine needles. Here is a photo.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.....

Farmgirl Sister # 1507

www.etsy.com/shop/SomethingWiccan
http://stores.ebay.com/Something-Wiccan-Buffalo-Carvings
www.somethingwiccanwares.com

Edited by - DuckGirlMass on Aug 20 2010 4:32:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2010 :  09:43:05 AM  Show Profile
Dear Megan, I received the snowgirl ornament you did for me and she is so sweet. the little crocheted apron and scarf is so cute. I can tell you spent a lot of time on her and I thank you..!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

knittinchick
True Blue Farmgirl

1854 Posts

Megan
Wisconsin
1854 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  3:59:10 PM  Show Profile
OMG Beth, I didn't see this until now. Lol! I'm glad you like her!
God's Blessings,
Megan aka Loretta Rae

At heart, I am both a sassy city girl and a down-home country gal.

The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  4:33:00 PM  Show Profile
I received my adorable little snowman in the mail the other day from Diana W. He is too cute with little twig arms to boot! I actually posted under the RAOK thread, b/c Diana was kind enough to include a really nice cookbook from church, and 2 snowman potholders as well!
Her package really brightened my day, as always at a time when I could really use a lift.
Thank you again Diana!
Smiles,
Laurie
Farmgirl Sister#1403

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Dianaw1123
True Blue Farmgirl

409 Posts

Diana
Farmington MN
USA
409 Posts

Posted - Aug 28 2010 :  6:02:59 PM  Show Profile
You are Welcome Laurie!!

I was hoping his little arms will make it there in one piece....it was a good idea while I was making it....had second thoughts when I was putting the little guy in the envelope :)

Hugs
Diana

"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built. "
Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2010 :  6:38:33 PM  Show Profile
Dear Annie, Thank you so much for the adorable snow girl with apron and pocket full of mushrooms...She is so cute...Thank you also for my precious cupcake pinkeep and coin purse....You were so sweet to think of me on my birthday and today's the day!!! What a wonderful surprise in my mailbox!!! You are very sweet!! Smiles,BEth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

njaw09
True Blue Farmgirl

397 Posts

Annie
NJ
USA
397 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2010 :  9:10:02 PM  Show Profile
You're very very welcome Beth. I am glad you like the snowwoman. It took me awhile to decide what to make and I say of course...aprons for snowwoman with gathering mushrooms.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Snow?...Did you say snow?....CLOSED & ENDED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page