Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Farmgirl photo swap. Sent the lists out!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl photo swap. Sent the lists out! Next Topic
Page: of 8

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  5:52:02 PM  Show Profile
I have gotten photos from Michelle (theprimitivepilgrim), Darlene (healingtouch), Cynthia (friotowngirl), Lin, Robin (duckmama), Dana (cowgirlcocinera), Debbie, Betsy, Betty Jo Huff, Marlene (MBurns), Amy (farmmilkmama), Luanne (beekeepersgirl) and Diana (Dianaw1123). I just love them all! Now when I read your posts, I picture your beautiful faces.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!
Go to Top of Page

DebbieSue
True Blue Farmgirl

199 Posts

Debbie
TX
USA
199 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  7:51:07 PM  Show Profile
I have to ask this ....I need a list of people to send pictures to? Can someone email it to me, both lists or more if there is more? I have been sending to people who have sent to me so far! Thanks so much!! Love this swap!!!! And I am saving all photos and notes and letters for my scrapebook too!!
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  7:54:54 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Michelle...Got your pictures and letter today. What beautiful pitures! I love the picture of you and Hank. Bless his heart...How could someone just dump him off? On the other hand God knew he needed you! It makes me cry. If I could I would take all the unwanted animals and love them!

I think we should keep this swap going with everyone that wants to swap pictures. For those that want to join in they should just say they want to and then whoever wants to exchange can email them their address and ask for theirs. Simple enough, right? I asked people on other topics to swap also. Any other suggestions? I love knowing all of my sisters!

You all are so special!

Blessings,
Darlene
Sister 1922

The road to a friends house is never to long!

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2010 :  8:01:26 PM  Show Profile
Michelle, I got your beautiful picture of you and Hank and also love the llama!!! Hank is a sweetheart and you are just beautiful!! Loved seeing your "guys" too!!! And how thoughtful to send your sweet letter! So far away, but helped me feel closer to you!! Hugs and Smiles, Lin

"Our beautiful earth is worth saving"!!
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  08:02:37 AM  Show Profile
I have been getting so much mail between swaps and R.A.O.K. gifts and SS gifts that I'm overwhelmed with gratitude. I finally can take a moment and thank the farmgirls that have sent me their pictures.
Cynthia, Michelle, Diana, Marlene, Lin, Diane W, Ruth, Betsy and Amy!

I am getting mine in envelopes and after I've addressed them and stuffed them with pictures and stuff they'll finally arrive at your door.lol

Farmgirl sister #308
handmade cards, vintage organizer bags and more at www.jeanpatchbymk.etsy.com
http://jeanpatch.blogspot.com
www.fullerdirect.com
id#0920150
www.watkinsonline.com/rjaramillo
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2010 :  1:11:35 PM  Show Profile
Debbie, did you get the list? If not, email me and I'll send it to you. And Darlene, I like the idea of keeping the swap going!! Lin

Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2010 :  05:43:44 AM  Show Profile
Michelle, Received your beautiful photo - Hank is one blessed pooch, but I think you are too! They know when they are rescued and appreciate and love you sooo very much. Thanks also for the letter and the photo of your "guys"!
Great family!
Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2010 :  05:48:17 AM  Show Profile
I would love to get in on this swap too when you decide to do a second, third round!

Playing in the Sonshine
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/sonshine4u
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2010 :  11:07:39 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
April, I just emailed you my address so you can send me a pic and I will send mine as soon as I get your address. This is a wonderful swap. I love my farmgirl album.

Girls email April your address if you want to swap with her.

I,m still waiting for pics from Staci,Cindy,Margaret,Debbie,Marsha,Ali and Peggy. If you already sent them they didn't arrive. There is a problem with our mail at times that's why I mention it. I've already gotten 24 pieces of someone elses mail. I hope no one else got my pics!

Debbie my address is on the back of my picture.

Blessings,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2010 :  11:44:42 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies! It's good to be back from vacation - had a wonderful time camping with friends and recuperating from the community fair. Got some great pictures and letters from Toni, Michelle and Cynthia. Thank you all so much. Thanks, too for being patient with me! My photos/letters are finally ready and going to the PO later today. Love my album and looking at all of you.
See you at the mailbox.

Blessings, staci FG# 973
:o )

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  5:09:19 PM  Show Profile
thanks for photos from Cynthia Trayler,Michelle,Darlene,Tony,Betty,
Robin,Luann,Diana,Amy,Diane,Lin and Channah. What fun to see what all the farmgirls look like. I will trade photos with anyone who wants to just send me an email through Farmgirl connection. Marlene

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

MBurns
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Marlene
Swisher IA
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  5:26:20 PM  Show Profile
I have not received photos from Staci, Margaret, Deb, Marsha, Ali and Peggy. Looking forward to it ladies. I think you were on the second list. Did you receive mine?

Farmgirl friends are fun.
Go to Top of Page

maggie14
True Blue Farmgirl

6784 Posts

Hannah
Washington
USA
6784 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2010 :  9:00:06 PM  Show Profile  Send maggie14 a Yahoo! Message
Thank you ladies for all the photos. I don't know how you got my address but thank you. It's fun to put a name to a face.
Hugs,
Channah

Farmgirl sister #1219

Just a small town country girl trying to live her dreams. :)
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  11:15:15 AM  Show Profile
Staci, just got your beautiful photo. Thank you.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  10:29:17 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful pictures from Staci and Debbie!! Thank you so much!! Staci loved seeing your family and your letter was wonderful!! Debbie, your garden is unbelievable!! Hugs to both of you!! Lin

Go to Top of Page

cgonyer
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Cindy
Petersburg MI
USA
220 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  3:42:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi ladies. Thank you so much for all of your notes and pics - I'm humbled just reading your stories. I apologize that I haven't gotten my photos out yet to all of you (on the first list) - between 5 weeks of summer camp for the kids, work, home and looking for another job, I'm a little behind in my MJF commitments. I will send them out soon - promise! Thanks for your patience!

~Cindy
Farmgirl #1273
Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  4:53:20 PM  Show Profile
Oh Cindy, that's SSOO understandable and I think I'll enjoy your picture regardless of when I get it!! Thanks for letting us know!!:)

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2010 :  4:58:15 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Cindy...We all understand. Not like we haven't been there at some time or another. I have your spot ready in my album when it arrives. Sisters get...no explanations needed.

Hugs and Blessings,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  12:44:36 PM  Show Profile
Ditto

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Joshua 24:15 - ...choose this day whom you will serve,...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

Edited by - staci860 on Aug 19 2010 12:44:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

kittykill
True Blue Farmgirl

608 Posts

Pam
Portland or
USA
608 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  3:30:22 PM  Show Profile  Send kittykill an AOL message  Send kittykill a Yahoo! Message
Can we still do this? I would love pictures.

www.fasterkittykill.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

staci860
True Blue Farmgirl

838 Posts

Staci
Newville PA
USA
838 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  3:53:01 PM  Show Profile
I got Robin's photo today(Duckmama). Thanks! And I think I spy a tent in the background - makes me anxious to get camping again. Hope you had a great time.

I'd be happy to send to anyone who still wants to get in on this! Email me....

Blessings, staci FG# 973

Go to Top of Page

Grammygail
True Blue Farmgirl

172 Posts

Gail
Chattanooga Tennessee
USA
172 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  4:07:52 PM  Show Profile
Staci, I would love to be in on this but I though I had just waited too long and missed it! I would love to put faces to the names of my FG Sisters. If you don't mind, let me know what I need to do to participate and I will see if I will be able too!!
Thanks for the offer, Sister!!

FG Sister Gail, #61
Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  5:52:17 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Gail...you can start with me. Email me your address and I will email you mine. Send me your picture and I will send you mine.

Do the same with the other girls and I'm sure they would love to swap.

It's wonderful to have an album with all the sisters. A face with a name is great.

Hugs and Blessings,
Darlene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page

Lin
True Blue Farmgirl

807 Posts

Lin
Sioux City IA
USA
807 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2010 :  10:05:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Pam, did you get the lists I sent you? Stuck them in the mail last week. Robin I got your beautiful picture today...love your red hair!!! Thanks so much!

Go to Top of Page

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2010 :  12:15:05 AM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Gail...sending your picture out in the morning.

Girls...give Gail an email with your address if you want to swap with her. She's anxious to meet all of us.

Hugs and Blessings,
Darene
Sister 1922

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Farmgirl photo swap. Sent the lists out! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page