Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Vintage apron patterns on ebay
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Vintage apron patterns on ebay Next Topic  

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2010 :  10:51:52 PM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
I just wanted to let everyone know that I listed some vintage apron patterns on ebay. Patterns are from the 40-50's. Auction ends tomorrow. Ebay ID is - decamper

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry

Edited by - LynnMarie on Jun 04 2010 10:53:47 PM

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2010 :  1:29:39 PM  Show Profile
LynnMarie -

Thanks for posting this, apron patterns are my favorite things to bid on e0bay! I did try several bids on 3 aprons and 1 slip but it went way up in price (lucky you)!
Go to Top of Page

LynnMarie
True Blue Farmgirl

612 Posts

Lynn
Staunton IL
USA
612 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2010 :  08:34:27 AM  Show Profile  Send LynnMarie a Yahoo! Message
Wow! Thanks for the heads up Sue. I was gone last night but when I got home, I read your response before I opened my email. Was I ever surprised I got $22.14 for those patterns.
thanks anyway. : )

Bringing the Past Back to Life
www.freewebs.com/decampsettlement

"You may never know what results come from your action. But, if you do nothing, there will be no results" -Gandhi

"It's better to be hated for who you are, then be loved for who you are not." - Montgomery Gentry
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Vintage apron patterns on ebay Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page