Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Outpost
 LIW Tour Blog... Come along my farmgirl friends...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Outpost: Previous Topic LIW Tour Blog... Come along my farmgirl friends... Next Topic
Page: of 2

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  5:07:30 PM  Show Profile

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2010 :  5:35:56 PM  Show Profile
Oh my! Some farmgirl graffiti for the Queen Bee! I signed it right above her left knee on the ruffle that is folded back.

Age only matters if you are wine or cheese.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Edited by - Fiddlehead Farm on Jul 12 2010 5:37:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  07:31:48 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
WOW! I just come across this post. The pictures are great! It sure was a fun trip meeting the other ladies and doing our share to help out! And Thanks to Wende for all the hard work that went into putting this trip together.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Herman Cain
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  08:18:33 AM  Show Profile
Julie,
Where have you been? I hope all is well with you. I was thinking about you when I heard about the flooding in Arcadia. I can't believe you saw this post just now! It was an awesome trip. I went on the Farmgirls on the Loose Women of the Wild West Trip this last summer. Put on over 4,800 miles out west and ended up at MJF B & B. You should look at that post while you are at it!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Don't go with the flow...you are the flow.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  08:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Diane, The flooding was really bad. The three houses around me, on my side of the street, had water up to the top of their basement steps. The two people across the road from me both had three feet of water in their basement. I was blessed... I have a beaver system which is two pumps that were able to keep up with all the water. So, I just had a bit of moisture on the cement and no damage except I threw out the two area rugs that I had on the floor. I didn't want to take any chances. It is good to talk with you again.

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Herman Cain
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Outpost: Previous Topic LIW Tour Blog... Come along my farmgirl friends... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page