Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Rene, our Sisterhood Coordinator . . leaving MJF
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Rene, our Sisterhood Coordinator . . leaving MJF Next Topic
Page: of 2

Lessie Louise
True Blue Farmgirl

1406 Posts

Carol
PECULIAR MO
USA
1406 Posts

Posted - May 24 2010 :  3:42:50 PM  Show Profile
Best wishes Rene, and as we say in the Navy, fair winds and following seas, Carol

Forget buns of steel, I'd rather have buns of cinnamon!

Farmgirl #680!
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - May 29 2010 :  08:12:04 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
I want to thank everyone for the amazing cards, emails and phone calls. It has truly been overwhelmingly sweet of you. My desk looks cute with all the handmade, "farmgirl" cards, that are flooding it. I will try to get a photo posted, but until then.... thank you!

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

Kirksmom71
True Blue Farmgirl

873 Posts

Mel
Dallas Texas
USA
873 Posts

Posted - May 31 2010 :  9:43:41 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations Rene'. Best of luck in your new position.

My best to all,
Mel

Sassy City Girl with Farmgirl Fantasies!
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  05:44:44 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Rene! Copngratulations on your new job! But, honey, you will be sorely missed here on the forum. Best wishes to you!

Karin

www.perfectlittlemiracle.blogspot.com
www.athreadofred.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  8:36:17 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Thanks again ladies. I continue to be overwhelmed with the love you all are sending my way. My son Cole, just graduated high school this past weekend, and he commented that I am getting more cards then he is....I didn't know it was a competition, but the competitor in me is grateful that your thoughtfulness has gained the attention of my 18 year old son.

As you can see I haven't gone to far. I can't imagine being so busy that I can't find time to pop in, add my 2 cents worth here and there and read my favorite bloggers.... Speaking of... I cannot wait to read Libby's adventures as the rural farmgirl, I just know that she will be amazing and that her tales will be great reads.

For those that have asked... the new job is going awesome... I love it. I will admit that it is taking me a little bit to get use to donning dress attire instead of my comfy jeans and flip flops. And it may be that not everyone I have encountered is as amused with my antics as the farmgirls would be, nor take a liking to my directness....But, for the most part..people have been awesome and welcoming. I found myself out in my vintage trailer tonight, writing away...I am excited about the creative outlets that continue to open up for me....I know that I haven't written the last tale from my trips down the dirt roads. To ensure that.. I finally traded off the "beasty" (my little white van) for a Navy blue 2010 Jeep Cherokee. She will be pulling my 1968 Aladdin trailer up to the Spokane River this weekend for a girls weekend with the Sisters on the Fly... (whom I am a proud member of), and just as you might imagine about a half dozen or more of my Prosser farmgirls are joining me. We are meeting up with some of our favorite girls from Snohomish and our sisters in Spokane.. the weekend will be one with lots of laughing I am sure.

So, that is the update from my little world. Thanks everyone... what an amazing send off it has been.

Circumstances made us FRIENDS; MaryJanesFarm made us SISTERS :)

Rene'Groom~

Farmgirl Sister #185
www.Twitter.com/ReneGroom
www.Prosserfarmgirls.ning.com

Go to Top of Page

classygram
True Blue Farmgirl

1812 Posts

Brenda
Pleasant Hill Mo.
USA
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2010 :  10:03:05 PM  Show Profile
Rene' you are going to be missed greatly. Congat's on the new job and I wish you much happiness in your new adventrue!

Hugs, Brenda

"What lies behind us, and what lies before us are small matter compared to what lies within us."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Seek reasons to Love..In every sigment of everyday-look for something that brings forth within you a feeling of Love-Abraham Hicks
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Rene, our Sisterhood Coordinator . . leaving MJF Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page