Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Mary
Coupeville WA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 10 2010 :  10:25:22 PM  Show Profile
Hi all,
First timer here. I have callouses in the middle of the balls of my feet (on the bottom). I am wondering if any of you know of a way to remove them? I wear only flat shoes, but do quite a bit of walking. Any suggestions will be appreciated

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  05:49:29 AM  Show Profile
Have you tried the PedEgg? It works great.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page

sherrye
True Blue Farmgirl

3775 Posts

sherry
bend in the high desert oregon
USA
3775 Posts

Posted - May 11 2010 :  07:10:26 AM  Show Profile
i agree with nicole. ped egg sometimes they are at the dollar store here. also there is a fungus that grows like that. you can soak in 3 percent peroxide in warm water. then rinse with apple cider vinegar. it will help kill lots of different kins of foot issues. just a thought sherrye a little tea tree in the warm rinse helps too

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farmgirl #1014
Go to Top of Page

katalind
True Blue Farmgirl

177 Posts

Kathy
Chapin SC
USA
177 Posts

Posted - May 18 2010 :  3:46:59 PM  Show Profile
Go and get a lotion called Aqua Glycolic. I use to have horrible calluses before I was told about this lotion. I put it on my feet night and day and my feet feel great now. During the day saturate your feet with it, put on some sock and tennis shoes and just go about your day. The friction from your feet moving against the fibers of your socks helps exfoliate the skin from your feet. It's the high concentrate of acids in this lotion that helps loosen the skin for this to happen. Be consistent with doing this and I'm telling you it will work. A friend of mine had to stop using it for a while because her feet became too soft. She's a runner and needs some callus to keep from getting blisters.
Go to Top of Page

marya208
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Mary
Coupeville WA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  09:44:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirl,,
Thanks so much for the info. I could only find Dr. Scholl's and have been using it for a week now and it seems to be working. Couldn't have done it without you.

Mary
quote:
Originally posted by texdane

Have you tried the PedEgg? It works great.

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE

Go to Top of Page

marya208
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

Mary
Coupeville WA
USA
3 Posts

Posted - May 20 2010 :  09:46:47 AM  Show Profile
Hi Farmgirl,
Thanks so much for the info. I could find only Dr. Scholl's and have been using it for about a week. It seems to be working. Thanks again.

Maryquote]Originally posted by sherrye

i agree with nicole. ped egg sometimes they are at the dollar store here. also there is a fungus that grows like that. you can soak in 3 percent peroxide in warm water. then rinse with apple cider vinegar. it will help kill lots of different kins of foot issues. just a thought sherrye a little tea tree in the warm rinse helps too

the learn as we go silk purse farm
farmgirl #1014

[/quote]
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic callous on feet Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page