Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Stitchery Henhouse
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Stitchery Henhouse Next Topic  

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
USA
87 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  08:39:15 AM  Show Profile
I just wanted to let you all know that we are slowly but surely adding members to our new henhouse, Hanging By A Thread. We are for all people who love working with a needle and thread. No experience required, just a love of handwork, or a desire to learn to do it! Beginner and experts both have joined, and many in-between. If you think you would like to join us to learn, have fun, do projects, share information and patterns, and meet some really nice ladies, please do! The henhouse door is always open 24/7. Hoping to meet some of you!

Julie

Ric Rac and Polka Dots

Farmgirl #1127

"No matter where you go . . . there you are."

Ric Rac and Polka Dots
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Julie
Pleasant Prairie WI
USA
87 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  08:42:30 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, I forgot to mention, this isn't just for embroidery. We encompass all types of needlework, cross stitch, crewel, embroidery, needlepunch, anything you can think of! Come join us, and share with us/teach us your needlework craft. I am thinking of adding beads to my embroidery, maybe even ribbon and fabric flowers. Not sure if there is a name for that, just embellishing I guess!

Julie

Ric Rac and Polka Dots

Farmgirl #1127

"No matter where you go . . . there you are."
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - May 08 2010 :  2:22:54 PM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
I do plastic canvas needlepoint....but I think ya have to pay the $20 a year to be a memeber to join a henhouse....I will have to do that another time.
I'm always interested in needlepoint patterns for plastic canvas. Holiday decorations in particular.

"When it comes to choosing who will be in your life, I recommend
valuing their "Yeeee-Haaaaaaa!" quality above all others."
The Universe

www.tut.com
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Stitchery Henhouse Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page