Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  09:54:56 AM  Show Profile
Round Robin Journals where art thou?

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!
Go to Top of Page

HorseLady
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Rose
Irwin PA
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2010 :  10:52:16 AM  Show Profile
I am hoping whoever has the journals will pass them along. I should have gotten them back by now and obviously I haven't. PLEASE, PLEASE, we have all passed them on with good faith, so don't let this round robin die as so many others have. Alot of effort went into this, so please don't disappoint. If you have the journals and don't feel like writing, that's okay, just get them in the mail.

Hug a horse or a dog today!
Go to Top of Page

HorseLady
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Rose
Irwin PA
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Oct 06 2010 :  6:32:10 PM  Show Profile
ONE MORE PLEA--PLEASE, PLEASE, SEND THE JOURNALS ALONG. Ladies, both journals are held up and those of you who have them know who you are. There are alot of disappointed ladies waiting for them, me included, since I started them and haven't gotten them back. I truly don't understand why anyone would sign up and then not send them along. I'm pretty sour to any round robins or exchanges of any kind after this. Not participating as agreed upon, is NOT farmgirl behavior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  07:57:03 AM  Show Profile
Any luck receiving the journals back??? Dianne in the Hudson Valley

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  12:45:04 PM  Show Profile
Rose,
It was so nice of you to start the journals. I could not finish mine, so I just sent it off with just a photo of me and a note. I sent it to Mel Hawrysio in TX just like the list said to. I am so sorry this is happening. I sent it back in August. I do hope this ends well and I don't blame you for not wanting to do it again.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

Happy to be a "Raggedy Ann" in a Barbie World!

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2010 :  1:40:53 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Guess what I got in the mail today?! Journal #1! YAY!!! Will someone refresh my memory please- How do long do we have with the journal? Is it 7 or 10 days? I haven't had a chance to read through it yet, just wanted to let you know it's with me.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

textilelover
True Blue Farmgirl

557 Posts

Dianne
Middletown NY
USA
557 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2010 :  2:15:06 PM  Show Profile
So Journal #1 was lost but found. That's great news. Any word on Journal #2? Dianne in the Hudson Valley

Sister #749

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." --Leondardo da Vinci
Go to Top of Page

melanie47601
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Melanie
Boonville IN
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2010 :  2:50:12 PM  Show Profile  Send melanie47601 a Yahoo! Message
Hi everyone! I missed getting to the PO the last couple of days. Holidays are super busy for me, but I am going tomorrow. I don't have to work or anything. I'll be sure to email ya the DCN#, Rose.

Melanie

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Blog~ http://wheelsarealwaysturning.blogspot.com/ Etsy~http://www.etsy.com/shop/theflourishingfinch

Go to Top of Page

barnagainkristin
True Blue Farmgirl

465 Posts

Kristin
Utah
USA
465 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2010 :  7:56:35 PM  Show Profile
I know I am really late at reading this post but if there is any chance of getting on any of the journal lists I would love to participate. I love journaling and would love to see what all the other farm girls have entered.

barnagainkristin

"Others Before Self"
Go to Top of Page

HorseLady
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Rose
Irwin PA
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  2:43:03 PM  Show Profile
YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy to report that Journal #1 made it back home to me. Haven't looked at it yet, but it was a nice surprise.

Go to Top of Page

LakeOntarioFarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

933 Posts

Brenda
North Rose NY
USA
933 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  3:44:33 PM  Show Profile
Rose, I'm so excited for you! Are you going to start another round?!! :)

Brenda
FarmGirl # 711

"If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down, but the staying down. "~ Mary Pickford

http://theviewfromhere-brenda.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

HorseLady
True Blue Farmgirl

87 Posts

Rose
Irwin PA
USA
87 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2010 :  5:23:23 PM  Show Profile
I wanted to see if anyone wanted me to start it again in January? I know there's not alot to do outside in the north in the cold, but it was pretty neat that I was sitting here in 25 degrees, reading about summer and 100 degrees. I thought it would have to go in the same order so that everyone could see the entries they didn't see after they passed it on. Let me know if you want me to send it around again in January? I also thought of something different to do this time, maybe I won't include paper Some of you creative farmgirls really did some fancy paper work (you inspired me!) so I thought I'd just give everyone free reign to do plain or fancy or whatever you want.

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2010 :  12:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
I haven't received the journel yet....who has the second book?

Julie
Farmgirl Sister #399
West-Central WI Farmgirls

"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful." Herman Cain
Go to Top of Page

TeresaJ25
True Blue Farmgirl

975 Posts

Teresa
Medford NY
USA
975 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2011 :  11:09:42 AM  Show Profile
Julie,
I'm just wondering if you ever received the journal..? I'm next in line after you, but being that it has almost been a year since I signed up, I think it's safe to say that my chances of seeing it are slim! Let me know if it ever comes your way!

~Teresa
Farmgirl Sister #1348

*Anyone can criticize and complain and predict doom and gloom.
Be the person who fills the room with sunshine!
Go to Top of Page

Penny Wise
True Blue Farmgirl

1903 Posts

Margo
Elyria OH
USA
1903 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2011 :  12:05:37 PM  Show Profile
was there also another set of journals going around from someone else maybe???
i thought i had signed up to do one and don't remember who was "leading" it....i only joined in seeptember so it would be since then.....

Farmgirl # 2139
~*~ counting my pennies and biding my time; my dreams are adding up!~*~
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2011 :  4:37:21 PM  Show Profile
Rose, I would love to see the journal again. I was the second one after you I think, for #2. I am so glad it was found after so long and got back to you. What about the other one?

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Edited by - kristin sherrill on Feb 05 2011 4:38:51 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Reading Room: Previous Topic Round Robin Journal Anyone? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page