Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 THE best tennis shoes I've ever worn...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic THE best tennis shoes I've ever worn... Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2010 :  6:19:11 PM  Show Profile
Maybe this posting should go in the Health part but I had to tell you gals about these tenny-runners that I bought.

They are Danskins. The sole is very pliable and it's almost like a moccasin but with a thicker sole (of course). I thought my feet would hurt like blue blazes but honestly, they have been the most comfy tennies I've worn. No support or hard sole, just pliable. My feet have not ached one bit, no matter how much I walked or what I walked on, such as gravel, rocks, asphalt, cement, etc.).

I bought them because I was in a big hurry and didn't have time to try on all sorts of shoes so bought the first pair that were the right size. Turns out, I dun gud.

For some 'venting'-type of entertainment, please read my blog, http://lostadventuresintrucking.blogspot.com .

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2010 :  6:48:25 PM  Show Profile
WOW! I didn't even know Danskin made tenny-runners. And I'm tickled to see that someone else calls their "sneakies" tenny-runners. LOLOL Good for you Winona...yes....you dungud!!!*pats you on back* :-D

Sister-chick# 905(Oct.7th2009)
Judy
Hugs&Squeezles!
I am not contained between my hat and my boots! -Walt Whitman-
Go to Top of Page

texdane
Farmgirl Legend Chapter Leader Chapter Guru

4658 Posts

Nicole
Sandy Hook CT
USA
4658 Posts

Posted - May 01 2010 :  05:04:45 AM  Show Profile
Love it! No one up here in CT knows what I am talking about when I say "tenny shoes".

Nicole

Farmgirl Sister #1155
KNITTER, JAM-MAKER AND MOM EXTRAORDINAIRE
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic THE best tennis shoes I've ever worn... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page